Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Football Manager 2024 smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Football Manager 2024 minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10/11 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – requires 256MB VRAM and DirectX 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Football Manager 2024?
Football Manager 2024 System Requirements
Can I Run Football Manager 2024?
Football Manager 2024 Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Football Manager 2024? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Football Manager 2024, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Football Manager 2024. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Football Manager 2024 > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Football Manager 2024.
How to Monitor Football Manager 2024 FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Football Manager 2024:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.