This guide will show you how to get and maintain a maximum of 77 intelligence, and around a 167.5% XP buff.
Perks and Special
You will need to following perks.
- Level 3 Night Person [+3 INT]
- Level 3 Inspirational [+15% XP]
- Level 3 Class Freak [Supresses marsupial mutation.]
- Level 2 Stretched Genes [For mutations.]
- Level 1 Strange In Numbers [Increases INT and XP bonuses.]
Your mandatory specials.
- 15 Intelligence & Level 4 Legendary Intelligence [+20 INT]
- 5 Luck
- 4 Charisma
- 3 Perception
Armor and Gear
You will need the following gear.
- 5/5 Unyielding + Intelligence armor. [+20 INT]
- Shielded Lining casual under armor. [+3 INT]
You will need the following mutations.
- Herd Mentality. [+3 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Egg Head. [+8 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Herbivore. [Increases consumable bonuses.]
You will need to be in a public team of four, including you, with one of them besides you being mutated. [So you can enjoy the benefits of Strange In Numbers, and get +4 INT after bonding.]
Consumables and Chems
You will need the following:
- Live & Love 3 magazines. [Increases benefits from your other consumables by 50%.] (60 minutes)
- Brain bombs. [+11 INT, with Strange in Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Berry mentats. [+5 INT] (5 minutes)
- Cranberry relish. [+37,5% XP with Strange In Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Marsupial serum. [Negates -1 INT.] (60 minutes)
- Four lunchboxes. [+100% XP.] (60 minutes)
- Leader bobbleheads. [+5% XP] (60 minutes)
Other XP bonuses
The following activities may award additional experience gain.
- Double XP weeks. [+100% XP]
- Wisdom of the Mothman. [+5% XP for completing “Path to enlightenment.”] (60 minutes)
- Well Rested. [+5% XP, after laying in a bed for 30 seconds.] (180 minutes, dying negates it.)
Given that one intelligence point equals around +2.2% XP bonus, we can calculate that with 77 Intelligence, and all those XP buffs, we should be getting around 336.9% of the base XP gain, this can be further increased on a double XP week.
And that concludes this Fallout 76 guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.