This guide is a very quick tutorial to get to level 100 as fast as possible. If done correctly, you can get around 6000 Exp every 30 seconds or 12,000 Exp every Minute.
- Travel to Subterranean Lab B4.
- Equip both XP Relics (Ribbon and Blade).
- Equip High Damage and Mobility Spirits (Level 5s and Incompetent Sinner).
- Move left and wreck the block, then the two flying things.
- Move down with the Downslash and kill the two Uppercut guys and the last two flying things.
- Escape and “Return to Respite”.
- Rinse and repeat.
Go down to Subterranean Lab B4. This is an Endgame Section of the Game and I recommend you upgrade your spirits to level Max. This will make the grind much faster and easier.
To prepare I recommend equipping both Exp Relics. These are the “Bloodstained Ribbon” and the “Blightwreathed Blade”. Check out the map guide to find those, if you haven’t already. Also, use all three damage relics (Blighted Appendage, Ancient Dragon Claw, and Giants Ring) for more Damage and even faster farming. Ignore most Health and Defense Relics because dying does not matter. You simply respawn and lose a little time.
Next, up for spirits, I use the Umbral Knight (Level Max) and the Incompetent Sinner (also Max). Use the Umbral Knight as your main damage and the Sinner for Mobility. If you haven’t tried the Sinner yet I recommend you do, as these spirits are very useful. Your other spirits don’t matter, just pick what you like.
Now the route:
- Go left with the Spectral Lance dash attack (it’s faster).
- Hit the Blob thing with the lance and hit him roughly three times with the Knight.
- Usually, he attacks now, so you dash through him with Sinner (This ignores his attack).
- Now attack until he is dead.
- Afterward, kill the two flying things with the knight or any other spirit.
- Next up: The Uppercut Guys down below.
- When on the Platform: Drop and immediately use the Giants Hammer (down slash) attack.
- This stuns the guys and you can take them out.
- Now go deal with the last two flying guys (if they are aligned right you can Sinner dash through both and kill them simultaneously).
- Press Escape or Start and press “Return to Respite”. No need to walk back.
- Repeat the whole thing.
These number are very rough and are calculated with both Relics equipped.
- The “Blight Blob” – 2000 Exp
- The “Flying Monster” – 500 Exp
- The “Uppercut Guys” – 1000 Exp
By adding up one Blob, four flying Monsters, and two Uppercut Guys you get about 6000 Exp. I did one run every 30 seconds. If you start at level 90 and want to go up to level 100 you need about 355.000 Exp. This means you will spend about 29 Minutes fighting these guys. It’s a little tedious but it’s definitely doable.
And that concludes this ENDER LILIES guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.