- Title: Edge Of Eternity
- Release Date:
Information about Edge Of Eternity is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Guide to the locations of crafted weapon recipes.
Huge shout-out to the dev team for giving the players access to their internal google doc which contained hints on the locations. Without that, we all would have had a much harder time finding the recipes and helping other players with the locations. In cases where I’m including a translated hint that I haven’t verified, I have noted that in the guide.
Due to time constraints, the detailed information and screenshots in this guide are mostly for weapon recipes that people have asked about before (i.e. the ones that are generally considered difficult to find) you might have trouble finding some other weapon recipe or just walk past it by accident, so feel free to drop a comment on the guide if you are having trouble finding something specific.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK RECIPE VENDORS AT EACH TOWN to see what you can buy. I might not have included all information on every purchasable recipe in this guide, since I did not make the guide in a methodological manner in a single playthrough
SHAMANIC STAFF: Buy recipe from the vendor or obtain it from the Errand Boy side quest in Herelsor Plain (near the entrance to Herelsor City — quest NPC shown below)
- PROPHET STAFF: Buy recipe from the vendor
- WOODSPINE STAFF: Buy recipe from the vendor, or obtain from a treasure chest behind the location where you find the giant Orokko in Herelsor Swamp Center
- WORLDSPINE STAFF: Solna Plain, All the Way Up There side quest (requires a neckaroo to track)
- ANIMIST STAFF: Solna Plain, south of the Nekaroo Farm (nekaroo digging — location shown below)
- SILENT SOULSTAFF: Treasure chest next to the Jagholm save/teleport point (unverified hint)
- SINGING SOULSTAFF: Solna Plain, In Feather Skin side quest (unverified hint — I think you can also buy it from a vendor?)
- WINGED SOULSTAFF: Solna Plain, nekaroo digging around Junion Lake (unverified hint)
- CHORUS SOULSTAFF: Kaladaan Coast, nekaroo digging near the Fishing Village (I don’t have a screenshot, but it’s quite close to the fishing village if you go “north” after exiting the village — kind of along the beach)
- MAGNIFYING TECHNOSTAFF: Treasure chest in the tabernacle in the jungle near Tyr Caelum (the tabernacle is right next to a teleport at the junction with the clockwork fields, if you are having trouble finding it — it’s that little safe area where various NPCs pop up to give you short quests)
- PROTOTYPE TECHNOSTAFF: Buy recipe from vendor, or obtain from the Bare Necessities side quest in the Tyr Caelum area
- QUANTUM TECHNOSTAFF: Obtain from a treasure chest in the clockwork field nearby the giant goddess head statue. I think it’s possible to obtain it prior to the Borborygm battle, if you complete the initial cutscenes but haven’t interacted with the statue yet
- CATALYST TECHNOSTAFF: Treasure chest in the Vanguard dungeon, the screenshot shown below:
- SILVERHORN STAFF: Treasure chest in the Scorched Halcyon area “south” of the refugee camp, the screenshot shown below
- SILVERFANG STAFF: To the right of a campfire in the Chapter 7 clockwork field (unverified hint — I think you can also buy it from a vendor?)
- SILVERTAIL STAFF: Nekaroo digging, in front of the entrance to go to Mount Berenroth
- SILVERWING STAFF: Treasure chest on the path up Mount Berenroth (in a cavern-like area)
- STONE CUTTER: Herelsor Forest (Crelk Forest), tutorial treasure chest
- STONE BLADE: Buy recipe from vendor if you don’t find it in a treasure chest in Herelsor Plain
- CRYSTAL BLADE: Solna Plain, in a treasure chest on a circular stone platform near the lighthouse
- GEM CUTTER: Herelsor City, in a treasure chest next to the weapon crafting bench/blacksmith
- BASALT BLADE: Herelsor Plain, in a treasure chest right before crossing the bridge to Jagholm (next to the save/teleport point)
- SOULBLADE: Treasure chest in Anselm’s Vein dungeon boss room (unverified hint)
- SLUMBERING SOULBLADE: Treasure chest in the soldier fort at the entrance to the Pass of Olphara (unverified hint)
- WINGED SOULBLADE: Reward from completing one of the puzzles in Solna Plain (unverified hint — might also be obtainable from a recipe vendor, not sure)
- PULSATING SOULBLADE: Obtain from No Country for Old Masters side quest, which you pick up from the Fishing Village in Kaladaan Coast (unverified hint — maybe obsolete?)
Confirmed that you can obtain this recipe from the new blacksmith sidequest Tough Love II in Elysian Field if you don’t have it (requires completion of multiple Herelsor City blacksmith quests – Tough Love I, Old Molds I, Old Molds II) — screenshot of Tough Love II quest NPC location below
- HUMMING KNIFE: Treasure chest in the hunter camp right next to a teleport/save point in the Tyr Caelum jungle area
- EDGE: Treasure chest near the transmitter in Elysian Field — screenshot shown below
- ROARING BLADE: Obtain from Peek a Boom side quest, which you pick up at the entrance to the junkyard in Tyr Caelum (unverified hint)
- INFERNO: Nekaroo digging in Elysian Field. The screenshot is shown below.
- WYRMSCALE: Treasure chest in Scorched Halcyon camp, near Kora’s tent. The screenshot is shown below.
- DRAKESCALE: Treasure chest on the path up Mount Berenroth, before the final forced battle with wyrms (unverified hint)
- DRAKEFANG: Treasure chest on the path up Mount Berenroth, behind an ice pillar (easier to see going down the mountain). The screenshot is shown below.
WYRMFANG: Treasure chest in the Chapter 7 clockwork field, at Rendor’s house
- SICKLE OF ATONEMENT: Treasure chest in Chapter 5 clockwork field (unverified hint)
- SICKLE OF CONTRITION: Buy from recipe vendor, or obtain from a treasure chest in a merchant wagon circle area in Herelsor Plain — screenshot shown below
- WINGED SICKLE: Nekaroo digging in Herelsor Plain (in Chapter 5), sort of in the northeast corner of the map near a little wooden rowboat and dock, along the river
- SICKLE OF ABSOLUTION: Obtain from Echoes of the Past side quest in Elysian Field (unverified hint)
- DYNAMO SCYTHE: Treasure chest near the teleport/save point at the entrance area of the junkyard in Tyr Caelum (unverified hint)
- ENGINE SCYTHE: Buy from a recipe vendor in Scorched Halcyon
(Note: Supposedly this was obtainable at some point from a treasure chest prior to the Vanguard, but maybe this was removed from the game since several of us searched very extensively and did not turn up any results)
- HARVESTER: Obtain from Quiet Dominance side quest in Elysian Field
- HELL CLEAVER: Obtain in the final room of the Vanguard after beating the boss — screenshot shown below
- BENT WING SCYTHE: Treasure chest at the oasis (pool of water) in the Scorched Halcyon
- NIGHTWING REAPER: Treasure chest in the Chapter 7 clockwork field, behind where you fight the 3 egg-shaped monster boss fight (unverified hint)
- NOCTURNAL HARVEST: Treasure chest next to Gideon’s Door
- PALE BLUE HORSE: Treasure chest in Chapter 7 clockwork field — screenshot shown below
- PROTOTYPE COILGUN: Treasure chest in the Vanguard dungeon, right after the fight with Fallon — screenshot shown below
- ELECTRO-MAG PISTOL: Treasure chest in Scorched Halcyon, “just before rejoining the shortcut” (unverified hint)
- HELICAL HANDGUN: Nekaroo dig in the path from Scorched Halcyon back to Elysian Field (it is in a narrow corridor very close to where you re-enter Elysian Field, hard to miss unless you happen to not be riding a nekaroo)
- GAUSS HANDGUN: Treasure chest in the junkyard in Tyr Caelum, near where Ysoris used to live — screenshot shown below
- FIRE BREATH: Treasure chest in the cave near the Gideon Door
- WYRM’S BREATH: Treasure chest to the right of the entrance to the cathedral on Mount Berenroth
- DRAGON’S BREATH: Treasure chest close to the entrance of the Chapter 7 clockwork field (I think it’s just a little away from the walking path, near a small mound very close to the entrance)
- DIVINE BREATH: Treasure chest in the Chapter 7 clockwork field, in an area where there are somewhat destroyed houses. It’s back behind some of the houses, where you fight one of the egg-shaped monsters.
- DRAGONFORGED ARMATURE: Treasure chest near the entrance to Mount Berenroth, along the entryway path next to some trees
- FIRESKY OBULUS: Treasure chest in the Chapter 7 clockwork field — screenshot shown below
- WYRMSTEEL WINGS: Treasure chest on the path leading up Mount Berenroth, you go through a little circular door and enter a cavern-like area with a path to your left, but instead you want to go right and grab the treasure chest. Basically, the floor is a very large stone circle, and the treasure chest is in the snow behind some optional wyrms.
- HEAVENSWRATH DISCUS: Obtain from The Obsidian Tablet side quest, which you pick up from Alpharius outside of the cathedral on Mount Berenroth.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Edge Of Eternity guide. This guide was originally created and written by Keep Cool 22. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.