This guide will show you how to unlock and get every character in Deflector.
The Slasher is the most straightforward character to unlock. Simply defeat all zone bosses in a specific order in a single run.
- Magnetic > Toxic > Entrails
You’ll find a little sword-wielding creature when you reach the boss of Magnetic Fields. It’ll give you an “invitation” to their next flight with a shell.
They’ll be waiting at the boss of Toxic sea, and they’ll grant you another invitation once you finish that boss, this time to Living Entrails.
Once again, you’ll find them at the boss of the zone. Beat the Entrails boss, and it’ll give you the sword, unlocking the character.
The Spark is the most difficult of the characters to unlock, depending on your egg RNG.
To unlock the spark, you must:
- Make your way to Living Entrails and free the prisoner in the arena. On the map, it’ll look like a bunch of bone cages on a quest marker node. This will require you to fight two tutorial bosses at once. Beat the zone, and return to the hub.
- Go to Toxic Sea and grab the egg at the start. This is the hard part, don’t get hit. Any hit you take has a chance to break the egg, ruining your run and forcing you to start again from zero. You’ll have to make it all the way to the village near the end of the zone with the egg intact.
- Enter the village. Give the egg to the creature blocking the way, and the prisoner will reward you with The Spark.
To unlock the gunslinger, you must do the following.
- Grab the battery from Magnetic Fields by completing the robot’s challenge. The robot looks like a little Glados with a quest marker on the map. The robot is always on the lower part of the zone.
- Insert it into the raft in Toxic Sea, and kill the monster. The raft looks like docks with a quest marker on the node. It is always on the upper path of the zone.
You only get three chances at the robot’s challenge before you are locked out for that run. If you fail, start a new run and try again.
The raft monster is a battle of attrition, focusing on not getting hit.
The raft monster has several attacks, all but one of which is non-deflectable. There is no way to directly damage the monster, you must reflect a specific attack.
- Three waves of bullets at separate intervals from different sides of the boat must be dashed through.
- A circle of bullets with a hole in one side that closes in and then reverses itself as it expands. On most formations, you will need to go through the hole and dash through the bullets as it expands.
- andom bullet spray, easy to avoid.
- A rotating line of bullets with a single deflectable bullet in the middle. To damage the boss, you must deflect these back at it. It will take multiple phases to kill the boss.
Once it’s dead, you can grab the Gunslinger on the island the boat reaches.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Deflector guide. This guide was originally created and written by suspicious dog. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.