This guide will show you how to obtain all achievements in Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea DLC.
To start this DLC, you must talk to this guy in the sewers.
To get a new pet and a key for later use, listen to what he has to say and explore the Stilt Village.
After the Clock Room boss, you can use the previous picked-up key to enter a new area, take the boat to the bottom.
- Iceberg right ahead! – Reach the Shipwreck for the first time!
- 8th wonder – Reach the Lighthouse for the first time!
- A sparkle in the night – Reach the Crown for the first time!
Oh how fast they grow! – Get the Leghugger to evolve
- Obtained earlier in the stilts village, let him finish off enemies and use during the boss’.
Herder – Have 2 pets active at the same time
- Having Leghugger and Owl Works, I’m sure there are other combos.
- Put that thing back where it came from or so help me – Help the shark get back to the water
- Plank walk – Throw an enemy into spikes using the Hand Hook
- Spare! – Kill five enemies with a single throw and recall of the Wrecking Ball
- Black flag – Kill a Pirate Captain with the Scavenged Bombard
Boss Related Achievements
- Firefighter – You finished the Lighthouse!
- Infiltration – Finish the Lighthouse while wearing a Servant outfit
- Unwavering loyalty
- Her Majesty – You beat the Queen!
- Long live the Queen – Beat the Queen by pushing her into the void
- Full house – Beat the Queen with the Killing Deck
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service – Beat the Queen with a Queen outfit
- Lilibet – You beat the Queen without taking a single hit!