100% achievement guide for Critter Crunch game.
Critter Crunch Achievement Guide
Puzzle Me This! – Unlock Puzzle mode
- You’ll get this achievement after you’ve completed level 3 in Adventure mode.
Feats of Constipation – Unlock Challenge mode
- You’ll get this achievement after you’ve completed level 6 in Adventure mode.
Feeding Frenzy – Unlock Survival mode
- You’ll get this achievement after you’ve completed level 42 in Adventure mode.
Crunchicidal Maniac – Pop a chain that is 15 critters long
- Line up 15 critters of the same color and pop them all. You’ll eventually get this achievement without really going for it in Adventure mode.
Circle of Life – Complete 10 Food Chains in a single level
- In the tutorial, it shows you how to get a food chain. Fly > Medium Critter > Big Critter = a food chain. When you do a food chain, the word will show up. Do that 10 times in a level and the achievement is yours.
Beverage and Fries – Complete 6 Combos in a single level
- The way to make combos is by stacking items in advance. When you do a combo, the word will show up.
Smirk Wiper – Win an online Versus match
- Go into multiplayer, find an opponent, and beat them.
Veteran Food Eater – Reach experience level 5 in online Versus mode
- There will be few, to not say none, playing online, but if you can’t find an opponent, you can boost it with a friend or ask for help from someone here. The match can finish faster with the opponent hitting the scroll button from the mouse to the rows come down. It takes about 15 wins to each to level 5.
Smart Mouth – Complete a puzzle level with moves remaining
- You can get this achievement in the level 10 of Puzzle mode.
Wilhelm von Puzzleworth – Complete 25 Puzzle levels
- Complete any 25 puzzles. If you need help solving the puzzles, there are a lot of videos around there to help.
Last Man Digesting – Survive to level 9 in Survival mode
- You’ll unlock Survival mode as you complete levels in Adventure mode. This mode is timed, so you’ll have to move quickly to get to level 9. You may get to level 9 pretty quickly once you know what to do as you play this game.
World’s Greatest Dad! – Complete 35 Adventure levels while also feeding Smalls to completion
- In the tutorials, they’ll show you what to do in order to bring Smalls out to feed him. Make sure that you fill him completely (until he burps), to get a completion. You’ll also have to beat the level to get the gray icon of Smalls to be in color. As you go further on in the levels, they will be a little tough to complete and feed Smalls at the same time. Be quick with your movements and try to feed him right when he appears, you can do that throughout the level (as long as you keep bringing him out to be fed).
King of the Jungle – Complete both Adventure mode and Puzzle mode
- Just like it says, complete them both. There are 100 levels in Puzzle mode, 45 Adventure levels, and puzzles that you must complete. If you need help solving the puzzles, there are a lot of videos around there to help.
Challenge Taker – Complete Challenge mode
- There are some challenges in Adventure mode that will count if you complete them, in Challenge mode. If you completed them in there, then they don’t need to be redone in Challenge mode. There are 55 challenges that need to be completed. If you need help solving the challenges, there are a lot of videos around there to help.
And that concludes this Critter Crunch guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.