100% achievement guide for Creepy Tale 2. Please note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. Continue reading at your own risk.
Creepy Tale 2 Achievement Guide
All achievements are available in a single playthrough. Adhere to the instructions. If you missed something, you can watch it again in a separate episode. The guide is currently being updated. If you know how to obtain a missing achievement and want to assist, please leave a comment. If you have anything to add, please do so.
Certainly not Hercules
- Do nothing after pressing the action when chopping wood. Allow it to fall continuously for ten times.
- In the game, you must shout at four different wells. They can be found at the start of the levels, in Chapter 2 (Episode 1 and 3) and Chapter 3 (Episode 2 and 4).
Talk to me
- You must use the potion shown in the screenshot on the statue in Chapter 2 (Episode 1).
- In Chapter 2 (Episode 2), you must use different keys on the cells where the children are seated. To assist, take a screenshot.
- In Chapter 2 (Episode 5), you must be caught by any owl 15 times. He’ll also say something amusing.
- You must click on the stones in the correct order in Chapter 3 (Episode 1). To assist, take a screenshot.
Let there be light!
- You must light all of the candles on the chandelier in Chapter 3 (Episode 4).
- You must blow out 20 candles on the chandelier in Chapter 3 (Episode 4). Pre-light them.
Desperate swamp explorer
- If I’m not mistaken, you need to drown in three different places in Chapter 3 (Episode 5). From the well, proceed to the left, then to the right, and finally to the right until you reach a hut. Please correct me if I am incorrect.
- There will be a choice for the ending in Chapter 3 (Episode 6). You must make the correct decision.
- There will be a choice for the ending in Chapter 3 (Episode 6). You must select the option on the left.