- Title: ChronoBreach Ultra
- Release Date: November 19, 2021
- Developer: UpsilonGames
- Publisher: UpsilonGames
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run ChronoBreach Ultra smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of ChronoBreach Ultra minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics (With WebGL Support)
- Storage: 200 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of ChronoBreach Ultra?
ChronoBreach Ultra System Requirements
Can I Run ChronoBreach Ultra?
To enjoy a seamless gaming experience in ChronoBreach Ultra, your computer should meet the following system requirements. The game is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems, ensuring broad accessibility. You’ll need a processor with a speed of at least 1.4GHz and a minimum of 1 GB of RAM. Graphics-wise, integrated graphics with WebGL support will suffice, making it accessible to a wide range of players. Storage requirements are minimal, with just 200 MB of available space needed to install the game.
ChronoBreach Ultra Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in ChronoBreach Ultra? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing ChronoBreach Ultra, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of ChronoBreach Ultra. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on ChronoBreach Ultra > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by ChronoBreach Ultra.
How to Monitor ChronoBreach Ultra FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing ChronoBreach Ultra:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.