- Title: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
- Release Date: August 18, 2023
- Developer: Team Reptile
- Publisher: Team Reptile
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Bomb Rush Cyberfunk smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5GHz or AMD Phenom 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Naganuma compatible
- Additional Notes: Intel onboard video cards are not recommended
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk System Requirements
Can I Run Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?
To enjoy Bomb Rush Cyberfunk on your PC, you’ll need to meet some minimum system requirements. For starters, make sure your operating system is at least Windows 7. In terms of processing power, an Intel Core i3 running at 2.5GHz or an AMD Phenom with the same clock speed will suffice. To ensure smooth gameplay, have 4 GB of RAM at your disposal. Graphics-wise, consider a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850. You’ll need 2 GB of available storage space, and it’s important to note that Intel onboard video cards are not recommended for this game. For an even better experience, let’s look at the recommended requirements.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Bomb Rush Cyberfunk? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Bomb Rush Cyberfunk > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Bomb Rush Cyberfunk.
How to Monitor Bomb Rush Cyberfunk FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.