100% achievements guide for Blazing Beaks.
Gameplay Related Achievements
These achievements are earned just by defeating certain enemies, dying or finding alternative paths.
Berserk – Reach a maximum HP of 15.
- This is simply done by collecting as many artifacts that you can, if you can take the risk and give it all to the Crow, hoping you would get more max HP items. Kind of depending on luck / RNG.
Explorer – Find a secret level.
- When taking damage, a blue star can appear on walls, which indicates where the secret room is. To unlock it, just shoot the blue star and clear the enemies at the room you’re currently in. The secret door will open and you’ll get the achievement.
Indy, Is That You? – Open a chest.
- You can encounter chests either by going into the secret room, the locked room, or avoiding the shop a few times in the run.
This Is Not An Arcade – Use a coin machine at least once.
- Coin machines are found through secret rooms or locked rooms, where players can trade coins to obtain hearts or keys, but mostly grant nothing.
Death Beyond The Grave – Get killed by a ghost.
- Ghosts can appear by taking artifacts that spawn deadly ghosts, who instantly kill you or by triggering the ghost from the grave on the Graveyard floor, who chases you and deals 2 damage to you.
Another Little Piece Of My Heart – Trade in all your HP at the heart machine.
- These heart machines are encountered in secret rooms or locked rooms, which by donating 1 HP gives you 1 coin. Simply die by spamming the heart machine, lowering your HP to zero.
Level 10 Greed – Collect enough artifacts to reach a risk value of 10.
- This is kind of based on heavy RNG and it’s a hard achievement, just simply collect all artifacts and don’t trade them to the Crow until you get to level 10. You can see in the top part of your screen what risk level you’re currently on.
Hunter – Kill every enemy at least once.
- You’ll get this eventually just by running through and killing enemies, however, I am not sure if bosses count for this achievement.
Hard Shell – Complete the game with the Egg.
- Pretty hard achievement, since this character is 1 HP permanently, and cannot pick up hearts. You’ll need to put some effort and hours into this achievement.
These achievements are mostly done in the shop, by interacting with the shop members / NPCs.
Annoying customer – Annoy the Crow at least three times during the same trip to the shop.
- On every floor, when you enter the shop, interact with the Crow each time, by pressing E on the keyboard, or X / A on the controller.
Thief – Steal a weapon.
- Just go into the shop and ‘buy’ the weapon you want, even if you don’t have the money. However, you won’t be able to purchase any other weapon throughout the whole run.
Shopping Spree – Buy three weapons during the same trip to the shop.
- This achievement is done by buying all three weapons in the shop on one floor, just don’t purchase anything until you have around 30 coins and then go spend everything, however keep in mind that the last gun you purchase will become your main gun until you find another shop on the next floor!
Collector – Collect every single weapon.
- As the name says, collect every weapon. You can see which guns you have collected by going to ‘Log’ in the main menu.
Boss related achievements, mostly by killing bosses through your runs.
Slimy Salamander – Kill Newt.
- Newt is the first boss that you will encounter.
Movesets: The first one is when he spits out zits, and the second one, where he tries to hit you with his tongue. Both are easy to counter, as it’s just getting the right timing.
Red Blob – Kill Bogy, the boss on the second level, the Graveyard.
- Movesets: The first moveset is where he shoots rotating bones at you, and the second one is where he rolls at you, also easy to counter, just move up and down.
After defeating Bogy, you’ll have two doors, a red one and a yellow one, leading to two different bosses in those areas.
Mud Thing – Kill Muck in Dry Lakes.
- Muck is the boss in Dry Lakes, the area that shows the yellow door after defeating Bogy.
Movesets: He spawns flies that deal 2 damage per hit, which are easily killed. The other moveset is where he dashes at you, which is easily countered by going around the boss.
Crux of the Matter – Kill Crux in Red Forest.
- Crux is the Red Forest boss, the area that shows the red door after defeating Bogy.
Movesets: In the first moveset, he drops 5 crystals at you, which are dodged just by moving or dashing with your character, and the second moveset is where he spawns 5 lines of crystals, which spin left and right, you’ll need to move in sync so you don’t take damage.
Enormous Maggot – Kill Larva in the Dungeon.
- Larva is the boss in the Dungeon, the fifth floor, it is accessed after defeating Muck in Dry Lakes or Crux in the Red Forest. Larva has also three movesets.
Movesets: Tails pop out of the ground which spawns zits, the boss itself sucks air, pulling you towards itself, and the third one, where the boss spits boulders at you, dealing contact damage to the character.
Little Friend – Kill Evil Teal in the Rift.
- Evil Teal is the final boss, encountered in the Rift, the final floor. The boss has two phases.
Phase One: The boss jumps around, rampages, and throws rocks, easily countered just by keeping the distance from the boss.
Phase Two: The boss comes to get his energy back, spits goo that spawns enemies.
Ace – Beat a boss without taking damage.
- This is a very simple achievement, just kill Newt without taking damage. The best strategy for this would be having some distance between the boss and the character.
Secret and Other Achievements
These are other achievements that are either secret or couldn’t be put into the last two categories.
Deceptive Mind – Pick up at least 25 artifacts before looping.
- Just do a run and collect as many artifacts as you can, without killing the run itself and harming yourself too much. Shouldn’t be hard to complete.
Déjà vu – Loop once.
- At the end of fighting the final boss, Evil Teal in Rift you’ll have two options. You can end the run by shooting the weakened/defeated boss, or you can loop, by missing the shot on the weakened boss. When you miss the shot, the boss will try to run away, going into the portal, and you loop by entering the portal.
Loop The Loop – Loop twice in one run.
- Again, when you finished the looped run, by weakening Evil Teal, you can choose to loop again or end the run. By looping again, you will get this achievement.
Right Way Is The Hard Way – Finish the run without collecting artifacts.
- This is a hard one since you are limited to not gaining any good start-ups, other than boss item drops. A good strategy would be to find a gun in the shop that suits you the best or the one you’re most comfortable using. However, that is also RNG-based, on enemies dropping coins.
Best Friend – Revive a player in co-op.
- The easiest way is by using a controller and a keyboard, just let one player die and then find the shop with the second character, when you enter the shop it will cost 1 HP for you to save your friend.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Blazing Beaks guide. This guide was originally created and written by y0te. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.