Larian Studios has rolled out another update for Baldur’s Gate 3. The new update #23 aims to address some of the known bugs and issues in Baldur’s Gate 3 since the previous update.
Some of the most notable fixes in Baldur’s Gate 3 update 23 are the crashing issues related to the turn order in combat. In addition to these, the new patch also improved the overall gameplay. You can find the full details of Baldur’s Gate 3 patch #23 below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix #23 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash related to the turn order in combat after a character has died.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you cancelled your spell-casting animation immediately after triggering it.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when loading a savegame while the game was experiencing low FPS.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a summoned Familiar that was holding Concentration was killed.
- Fixed a crash related to the hook horror and bulette combat situations.
- The NPCs at Camp and in the Druid Grove area no longer become hostile if you have trespassed in another area such as the Zhent Hideout. This fix also applies to older save games.
- The ‘Command: Halt’ spell no longer has placeholder VFX around the affected character’s head.