Here’s how you can get 100% achievement in Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards.
Description: Choose a hero.
- You should get it automatically when selecting your first character. To change hero you can scroll through the window of characters to pick something new. Simply tap on the hero portrait to equip that hero. Exit this menu to save your selection.
The Quest for Friends
Description: Join a Guild.
- Click on the flag with tennis, soccer, and football balls on the bottom bar of the game. Choose a guild to join and join it.
The Quest Begins
Description: Complete the first Chapter.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 1, Sibling Rivalry, from Adventure island.
The Quest Continues
Description: Complete five Chapters.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 5, Meet the Propaniacs, from Adventure island.
The Quest Keeps Truckin’
Description: Complete ten Chapters.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 10, Hank and the Great Glass Elevator, from Adventure island.
The Quest Goes On and On
Description: Complete fifteen Chapters.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 15, The Substitute Spanish Prisoner, from Adventure island.
Revenge Of The Quest
Description: Complete twenty Chapters.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 20, Returning Japanese, from Adventure Mode.
Still Questing After All These Years
Description: Complete twenty-five Chapters.
- Win all three battles in Chapter 25, Patch Boomhauer, from Adventure island.
Description: Win your first PvP match.
- Go to the Arena island, click on the Fight button and win your first duel.
Description: Reach PvP Rank 5.
- Go to the Arena island, click on the Fight button and win the points needed for PvP Rank 5. You don’t lose points for losing a match, so it won’t take so much effort, just time.
Maximum Hyper Throwdown
Description: Reach PvP Rank 10.
- Go to the Arena island, click on Fight button and get the points needed for PvP Rank 10.
Mega-Maximum Hyper Throwdown
Description: Reach PvP Rank 15.
- Go to the Arena island, click on Fight button and get the points needed for PvP Rank 15.
Description: Research your first combo.
- Combos can be created by combining two cards during battle. To create a Combo, click on the Research Island on the main menu. Now click on one of the available chambers to open and select the two cards to create a Combo card. You can use the clock items to decrease time. There is always a daily challenge where you can get these items easily.
Description: Research 100 Combos.
- Read the instructions and tips for researching combos in the Eureka! achievement guide. Here you have to research 100 times.
Description: Research 150 Combos.
- Read the instructions and tips for researching combos in the Eureka! achievement guide. Here you have to research 150 times.
Pump It Up, Yeah!
Description: Upgrade your first Card.
- Go to Deck island. Click on a card to select and upgrade it. Giggitywatts are the currency used to level up cards. They can be acquired through recycling unneeded cards in your inventory or by recycling specific Giggitywatts cards of varying rarity. All Giggitwatts cards are randomly included in the 1,000 coin card pack that can be purchased from the shop. You can also earn Giggitywatts from events.
Yeah, You Lookin’ Good!
Description: Upgrade a card to Level 5.
- Read the instructions and tips for upgrading cards in the Pump It Up, Yeah! achievement guide. Here you have to upgrade a single card 5 times.
The Quest for Power
Description: Create your first Fusion.
- For this achievement, you need to go to Deck island. Find a card that you have two copies of – you need two copies of the same card for this – and level one up to level three (level four for rare cards). Close this card. Open the level one card and level it up to level three. The cards will stack in the left card option and an option will come up called “Fuse”. Click this button, the cards will fuse, and you’ll get your achievement.
The Quest for More Power
Description: Create your first double Fusion.
Read the instructions and tips for fusing cards in the “The Quest” for Power achievement guide. For this achievement, you need to have four of the same card. If they’re common cards, level them both up to level three – if they’re rare cards, level them up to level four. Fuse them together. Level up and fuse the two-level one cards. You should get the option to fuse the upgraded cards, click fuse, and the achievement will pop.
And that concludes this Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.