This is a short guide on how to get all endings and achievements in ALONE game developed by DakeCraft.
Tip for Surviving
If you get stuck because you run out of time, I recommend reading fast/skipping text when you investigate things that don’t advance your investigation. You can also gain some time by reading fast/skipping the parts where you find your item of interest.
If you have health issues, try finding a lit-up room and hanging out in it. Lit rooms heal you fast.
ALONE Achievement Guide
Terrible accident – Killed for the first time.
- Hint: This is one of the easiest achievements to get, you might get this on your first playthrough.
- Solution: Die by running out of time.
Wet energy bar
- Hint: Try investigating wet places.
- Solution: I think this is triggered by getting an energy bar from any or all of these locations: toilet, bathtub, the 2 sinks, or washing machine.
Rat in a trap – Completed ending 1.
- Hint: Complete ending 1.
- Solution: Hide in your room after getting the key. (done by closing the door and locking it once you get the key).
Close call – Completed ending 2.
- Hint: Complete ending 2.
- Solution: Hide in the storage room. (done by closing the door and locking it once you get the key). You must have at least 10 stamina to get this ending.
Wrong choice – Completed ending 3.
- Hint: Complete ending 3.
- Solution: Hide in the tv room. Done by closing the door and locking it once you get the key.
Unfair – Completed ending 4.
- Hint: Complete ending 4.
- Solution: Hide in the bathroom. Done by closing the door and locking it once you get the key.
- Hint: Try interacting with something that makes fire.
- Solution: Get an ending while leaving the fire on the stove.
- Solution: WIP
Rest in peace
- Hint: You need to get the hidden ending to complete this.
- Solution: To get this, you need to find all endings. On top of completing endings 1-4, you’ll need to find the alternative of ending 2. This can be done when hiding in the storage room while your stamina is lower than 10.