This guide will show you where to find the 15 collectibles required to earn the “Collector” achievement in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.
15 Collectibles Locations
You must complete all 15 of them in a single playthrough. You will not be able to obtain the achievement if you activate infinite lives.
Level 1 – Mt. Eternal
- In a block to the right of one of the stone villagers.
Level 3 – Lake Fathom
- Defeat the second octopus.
Level 4 – The Island of St. Nurari
- In a blue block near the second lava pit.
Level 5 – Namui Lake
- At the start of the level, you lose the helicopter and fall into the water. The collectible will be in a slightly further block.
Level 6 – The Village of Namui
- Speak to the dog and the collectible will appear.
Level 7 – Scorching Pathway
- Above the first circling flame.
Level 8 – Mt. Kave
- In a block under the pink block with a star on it
Level 10 – River
- Drop in to the water after losing the boat. The collectible will be in the bottom line of blocks just before the level’s end.
Level 11 – Taiyo Desert
- Quite early in the level, in a ground block between two circling flames.
Level 12 – Bingoo Lowland
- Purchase the helicopter from the shop at the beginning of the level and make it through the first two lightning clouds without losing it. The collectible will appear immediately after that, in a row of blocks at the top of the screen.
Level 13 – The Radaxian Castle
- When you talk to the first knight you meet, the collectible will appear.
Level 14 – The City of Radaxian
- In the topmost block above the 2nd circling flame.
Level 15 – Toxic Numachi
- In a block above a pair of green blobs.
Level 19 – Janken’s Fortress
- In a block next to a circling flame, before a stone thrower.
Level 20 – Janken’s Castle
- During the underwater section, the collectible is directly visible in the spikes room.
You should be able to obtain the achievement as soon as you pick up the final collectible. Have fun with your entire collection!
And that concludes this Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.