Here’s a quick guide about frigates in AI War 2. Learn more about frigates in the game.
Frigates and Short Summaries
- Assault FF – Heavy hitter Frigate that hammers more armored targets, while also bypassing some personal shields.
- Brawler FF – Durable and slow Frigate that fires numerous missiles that knock enemies away, slows them down, and heavily hurts slow-moving targets.
- Assault PFF – Heavy hitter station-keeping Frigate that hammers more armored targets, while also bypassing some personal shields.
- Mugger FF – Durable and slow Frigate that has a zombifying Fusion Bomb weapon.
- Cl Mugger FF – Durable and slow Frigate that has a zombifying Fusion Bomb weapon and cloaking.
- Raid FF – Fast cloaked Frigate, that bypasses most personal shielding, but fragile and a high AI priority target Good for hit and run raids.
- Bounty Hunter FF – Fast cloaked Frigate, that causes hit enemies to give metal upon death, and greatly damages new arrivals to the planet.
- Apparition FF – Fast cloaked Frigate, that bypasses most personal shielding with low general damage, but much more versus healthy targets Is also resistant to distant hostiles.
- Vicious Raid FF – Fast cloaked Frigate that ignores almost all personal shielding on targets, and devastates bubble forcefields.
- Watchman PFF – Small, fast station-keeping Frigate that aids in cleaning up straggler enemies that might otherwise camp out on your planets or hide just out of range of your turrets.
- Forcefield FFH – Shields itself and nearby ships from attack.
- Siphoner FFH – Shields itself and nearby ships from attack, while regenerating itself by damaging enemies Units protected by this will deal half the usual damage.
- Suppressor FFH – Support Frigate and outfitted to keep enemies passive and away from friendlies.
- Siege FF – Fragile Frigate that fires long-range shots capable of heavily damaging single targets or groups.
- Devastator FF – Fragile Frigate that fires salvoes of missiles, dealing crippling damage to thinly armored and weakened enemies.
- Ion Disruptor FF – Fragile Frigate, fires a large area of effect blasts that clusters enemies together and applies the paralysis.
- Sniper FF – Designed to obliterate ships with low radiation shielding from any distance.
- Ramifier FF – Fires large radioactive shots with a bonus to both low albedo and high mass targets from any distance.
- Warbird FF – Fast, cloaked Frigate with a multi-shot paralysis rocket weapon.
- Ripper FF – Fast, Cloaked Frigate that can do decent damage and paralyze a single target.
- Warbird Hydra FF – Fast, cloaked Frigate with a multi-shot paralysis rocket weapon, and spawns copies of itself when it dies.
- Warbird Hydra Head – A Head spawned from a Warbird Hydra Frigate.
- Ambush FF – A cloaked carrier specialized in supporting Spec-Ops fleet deployments
And that concludes this AI War 2 guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.