A simple beginner’s guide to understanding the basics of 2112TD Tower Defense Survival.
2112TD Tower Defense Survival Basics
Welcome to 2112TD, a unique tower defense game set in a futuristic world where you must defend your base against waves of alien invaders.
This is a beginners guide to help you get started and become a master at 2112TD:
- Build your base: In normal and hard mode so far simply first buy basic towers on every spot (only those far away keep out for the beginning) before starting to upgrade them. As you progress through the game, you will have the opportunity enough to upgrade. Make sure to plan your base layout strategically, as this will affect your ability to defend against alien invaders. Keep an eye on those levels where you’re facing the flesh wings.
- Choose your towers: 2112TD offers a small variety of towers, each with its own strengths and weaknesses but when upgrading to level 4 you can choose different kinds of setup. Make sure to choose the right towers for the job and place them strategically along the enemy’s path.
- Think about investing and usage of the artillery. In Hard mode, they’re key due to their stun!
- Unlock the command centre’s basic features first! All three kinds of them are very useful.
- Upgrade your towers: As you progress through the game, you will earn resources that you can use to upgrade your towers. This will make them more powerful and better equipped to deal with the increasingly difficult waves of aliens.
- Every skill point you invest in the tech tree counts!
- Know your enemies: Each type of alien in 2112TD has its own strengths and weaknesses. Make sure to study their behavior and attack patterns so you can choose the right towers to defend against them.
- Complete challenges and achievements: 2112TD offers a variety of challenges and achievements that will help you earn resources and unlock new content. Make sure to complete these to gain an edge in the game. Grind through normal and then hard campaigns before you go into Aftermath levels – I would not recommend entering Aftermath before having reached max in research (around level 40).
- Have fun: Remember, the most important thing is to have fun! Experiment with different strategies and find the one that works best for you.
With this simple guide, you should be well on your way to becoming a master at 2112TD. Good luck and have fun!
That's everything we are sharing today for this 2112TD: Tower Defense Survival guide. This guide was originally created and written by Drunk3n_Mast3r. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.