Say Hello to WP Mail SMTP Pro – Easy Email Deliverability for WordPress
Are you having trouble with WordPress not sending emails when someone fills out your forms, makes a comment, or signs up on your site?
Email deliverability has been a well-documented problem for all WordPress websites.
We think it should be easy for all WordPress users to get reliable email delivery from their websites, so you can get the most out of WPForms.
So that’s why today, we’re excited to announce the launch of WP Mail SMTP Pro, the premium version of the most popular WordPress SMTP and PHP mailer plugin on the market.
WP Mail SMTP Pro v2.8.0 Changelog
Released on 2021-05-04
- Email Log: export email logs in CSV and XLSX (Excel) formats.
- Email Log: print email log.
- Email Log: date range filter control.
- Email Log: filter hook for changing required WP capabilities to view and manage Email Logs.
- Email Log: settings constants.
- Filter hooks for the Outlook mailer URLs, enabling GCC High compatibility.
- WP Site Health status check for the sending domain.
- WP Mail SMTP WordPress admin menu position filter hook
- Updated the single Email Log page style.
- Updated the list of conflicting plugins.
- Moved the Email Test tab to the new WP Mail SMTP > Tools page.
- Removed the empty admin dashboard menu item for the Setup Wizard.
- The Setup Wizard conflicting issue with Admin 2020 plugin.
- The plugin settings pages not opening when the WishList Member plugin was active.
- Empty error message for Outlook mailer.
- Dashboard Widget missing database table error when Email Logging was never enabled.
- Mailgun mailer sent status verification task accuracy.
And that's all for this Wordpress Plugin guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Wordpress Plugin? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Soda Daisuke. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.