- Title: Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
- Release Date:
Information about Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Car factories are a great way to make money in Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic. In this guide I’ll show you how to build a starting city.
Place for your industry
Find large flat terrain near the Soviet border office with electrical output. here place some roads like on this screen also connect roads to border office. place most important building-car factory. Build transformer connect it to border output enable auto buying power and set it to 18MW.
- Build hospital fire, station, cinema, covered pool, small shopping center, kindergarten, primary school, and pub.
- Decrease the number of workers in the hospital.
- Buy vehicles in hospitals and fire stations.
While your utility buildings are done you need to make a place for your workers. Build around 10 blocks. use build mode without workers.
Make sure that workers from all buildings have access to the car factory and other buildings.
After that hire to every block around 100 workers from the soviet union and 20 high educated ones.
Order every type of goods to car factory except electronics (they are not used to any vehicle), then buy some license for dollars, there is no point to buy a soviet union license for export. I recommend Beat 1200 because it is the cheapest one.
- Build car depot.
- Buy their few open hull cars that can carry vehicles for example Skoda 706.
- Make a line for them from the car factory to the border office.
- Place somewhere on line gas station (be sure that gas station has power connection).
In that way, I am making around 300 thousand rubles per month with the cost of building the whole city around 1,2 million rubles and 40 thousand dollars it is a great score. In that way, you can make a great republic. For example my republic:
On my save, I have around 1 billion rubles and 700 million are made in that way.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic guide. This guide was originally created and written by ZbozejLaskiKrol. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.