- Title: Wings of Angels
- Release Date:
Having trouble bringing that fighter in for a landing, flyboy? Listen, I’ve been working here for a little while now, and I’ve got a few things to say about how these girls think…
1. Wings of Angels uses a combination of traditional VN route selection and dating simulator mechanics. Rather than a single critical conversation option leading to a successful match with the lovely lady of your choice, your relationships and choices that affect her from the entire game are added up to determine whether or not you get to add a few CGs to your gallery…. if you know what I mean.
2. The ladies aren’t blind or dumb, either! If you flirt with someone in front of someone else, or maybe someone flirts with you – it’ll effect how others perceive you and whether or not they’re even interested in you.
3. MAJ Hood wasn’t kidding, by the way. Those red conversation options have a profound impact on your available options as the VN progresses!
4. It’s hard to love someone who doesn’t have your back… no matter the circumstances.
5. Don’t get too comfortable just because you think you’re on someone’s route. It’s possible to screw up your relationship with a few of these girls, and even end up with bad ending for it…
1. As one of the first characters that you’re introduced to in the game, Ayako’s personality should be pretty easy to pick up on. It’s no spoiler to say that she hates everything about the war from the very beginning,
2. If it were up to Ayako, she would walk away from the fighting tomorrow.
3. Ayako likes a partner that’s sweet, kind, and compassionate. She’s a romantic at heart and maybe a bit of a pessimist, especially about the war and all this violence.
1. Midori is every bit as fun and wild as she lets on. She’s irreverent, sassy, sexy, and isn’t afraid to party hard. You’ll meet Midori very early in the story, but the consequences of that conversation can echo for far longer!
2. Midori absolutely refuses to take the Alliance or her job all that seriously (after all, she doesn’t even want it…), and she won’t think much of a guy that spends all his spare time saluting the flag.
3. All that ego hides a certain frailty underneath that she’ll never actually talk about – but it’s enough to keep her away if she thinks she’ll have to seriously compete for your attention. And about that frailty… keep an eye on her out there, alright?
1. Captain Tori “Sparrow” Artemis is one of the easiest relationships to get into, and also one of the easiest to screw up!
2. Sparrow sees herself as the mama bird of this nest, and when it comes to you in particular? Your safety is everything to her.
3. Sparrow likes a guy that’s flirty, fun, and doesn’t take himself or the Alliance too seriously. She doesn’t like being called “Captain” or “Ma’am” because she doesn’t like going by the book all that much – and she’s not looking for a guy to salute her after hours.
1. The Colonel is a professional, through and through. She’s serious about the Alliance and she’s earned her spot at the top of the roster. Her rank comes with respect – and you don’t ease up on the saluting until she tells you.
2. If you want to impress the Colonel, be the best Alliance fighter pilot you possibly can.
3. The Colonel likes a guy that’s confident and strong, and expects him to respect her rank and authority before she’ll even look at him twice.
1. Jess is angry!!!
2. Jess would just like to blow off a little steam when it’s all said and done, but first you’ve gotta’ be single and you’ve gotta’ be alive….
That's everything we are sharing today for this Wings of Angels guide. This guide was originally created and written by ERODH C & C. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.