Here you find a complete list of achievements for another 100% completion in We Happy Few. Please note that this achievement guide is dedicated to the DLC achievements only.
They Came From Below DLC
Here’s how you can get the achievements for the They Came From Below DLC in We Happy Few.
- Poor Viv – Complete Act I
- Queen Faraday – Complete Act II
- Deprogrammed – Complete Act II
- A Smashing Adventure – Complete the DLC
Metal Guru – Kill 8 Robots in the intro
- Right after you start the DLC, you’ll encounter a village in need of help. You have a gun from the beginning on but limited time to kill the robots you see. For me it worked the first time I tried, just shooting on the Eyes and try to agro them onto me. If you have struggled on this one just restart as it’s the very beginning.
Local Hero – Save all the Villagers
- In the “War of the Worlds” Quest (beginning Chapter 2) you’ll find yourself in the village – again. There are 6 Villagers to save even if the mission tells you to only save 3 of them. Kill the bots or lure them away from the people in need of help so they can escape and the Achievement is yours. Also don’t shoot them by yourself. I didn’t try it but I think they need to run away to count.
Helter Smelter – Push 7 Robots Into the Smelter
- In Act II (Quest: Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?) you come across a room with a hole in the floor while searching for the old lab, where Faraday burns robot bodies. As you enter that room some bots will attack you. Just run away from them, to the opposite side of the hole to lure them into it. They will jump in and you’ll get your achievement!
Headmaster – Get 100 Eye Shots
- Always aim for the eyes. If you did it right the head of the Robots should turn around. Just keep grinding if you haven’t got I when fighting the boss. The easiest enemy to make many eyeshots are the big ones almost at the ending of the DLC.
Shouldn’t These Be Red? – Destroy 50 Explosive Barrels
- Right at the beginning of Chapter 1, after picking up the Gun, your mission is to shoot barrels. Find more of them while playing and shoot as many as possible. There are more than enough so don’t worry if you think you missed one… Also, they make good damage and are worth shooting at while in combat.
Well-Read – Pick Up All Lore Items
- I used this guide to find all the collectibles and I can recommend it as it’s complete and I found everything easily!
Here’s how you can unlock all achievements for Lightbearer DLC in We Happy Few.
- One Day in the Life – Survived Day 1
- B-Side – Survived Day 2
- #1 on the Charts – Lifetime Achievement reward
Great Vibrations – Parry 30 attacks with the Vibe
- This one’s a little tricky because blocking attacks with your vibe is hard until you know when exactly to block because you have to do it at the right moment. You can farm this easily with one enemy trying to hit you at the very beginning of the DLC
Love Me Don’t – Serenade 30 people
- As soon as you unlock the serenade ability use it on the people you encounter. I did it in the Mock Rockers quest in the bar because there were many attackers and you’ve unlocked the “Serenade 2 people”-skill at this point of the story. You can serenade the same persons again and again until it pops up.
Mind Blower – Blow the minds of 15 people after a Charged Facemelt
- Easy. Just use Facemelt as soon as you’ve unlocked it and rock them to death mindblow them while the shield is gone to get the achievement.
The Full Nicky – Pole Dance Naked
- On day two you have to poledance for fans in the quest “Going to a Go Go Dancer”. Just go into your inventory and deequip your clothes before doing so and it will pop.
The Hits Just Keep On Coming – Hit 3 NPCs with the same Gold Record
- For this one I used the enemies after the Poledance-scene and ran in circle ’til they were close together and spamed gold records into the mob until it showed up. You can also do this at the bar.
Liner Notes – Pick Up All Lore Items & Golden Idol – Vibe all Nick statues
- For this one I used this guide on Reddit which is complete and easy to use! I had to play the game twice because in my first run I wanted to try finding the statues on my own but missed one so its good to use this guide for one complete run.
We All Fall Down DLC
The following are the steps to obtain all achievements in We All Fall Down DLC in We Happy Few.
- Factory Finish – Restore Order at Haworth Labs
- Tap Out – Shut Off Joy Supply to Waterworks
- A Bright, Shiny Medal – Do Your Duty
For the following Achievements I used this amazing guide by Yyukichigai, confirming it is complete and pretty good written!
- Bibliophile – Collect All Lore Items
- Alley Catch – Find loot in alleyway
- Canal Retentive – Find loot in Canal
- All Natural – Finish DLC With No Upgrades
- Self-Actualized – Unlock All Upgrades
Push Over – Knock Down 40 NPCs with Whip Shove Combo
- This one is easy if you know what to do. First hit your target with a whip (LMB), then as fast as possible shove (RMB) to see them kissing the floor. Just repeat (same enemies twice count) and it will pop up. To farm this you can use the Bobbies at the very beginning next to the Joybooth.
Down the Tubes – Zap 20 Different TVs with Dart Gun
- Halfway through the story, you’ll find the Dart Gun next to a body. I had to replay the DLC because I missed one and didn’t find a guide for that so I made a list for you to find them because there are exactly 20.
Location Guide for Down the Tubes
- After you pick up the gun, head back to waterloo district because there is one TV that disappears when progressing further. It’s the one you encountered before, after leaving the factory in the alley.
At this point, you can shoot the other TVs you encounter but these will not despawn when coming back there.
Old Bailey District
- You can see the first one where you picked up the gun.
- When you progress further through the canal there’s the next TV.
- You can see the final one in this district from the stairway out of the previous area
- After entering the main area, next to workers and a doctor.
- Leave the previous gardens and head straight ahead. The next one is in a garden opposite the last.
- After climbing the pipes to the next area, in front of you.
- Next to no.7 on the right side behind a wall.
- Next to the downer detector behind the wall with number 7. is another TV.
- Deactivate the detector (follow the cable up) and go through it. Follow the path and there is the next TV waiting for you.
The switch for the detector is near the pipes.
- Right in front of you when exiting the vents to the waterworks.
- After the cutscene and crossing the nasty water, behind the first gate.
- On the roof next to the second gate.
Waterloo District (again)
- After entering the district you’ll find yourself at the place you visited before. In each corner, there’s one. Total of 4.
- Before you enter the Lab for the last time there are three new TVs for you to shoot next to two doctors waiting for you. Total of 3.
And that concludes this We Happy Few guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.