1. Rebind your tag key to Mouse 1 because it gives you +10 to situational awareness when a horde is trying to ram Nurgle’s big hot lo-
2. The Psykanium is your friend when learning weapon patterns and damage output for weapons.
3. You can’t hear ♥♥♥♥ sometimes, this is here to make sure you never hear anything except the blinding light of Jesper Kyd.
4. If you are constantly crashing. Burn incense and pray to whatever Windows your running, make whatever promises Skynet wants and do it’s bidding. Rub some WD-40 on the screw heads and maybe yourself for good measure. Afterwards, inhale and cut your arm off and stick a toy grabber into it’s socket for extra chance to win over the Omnissiah.
5. Go find some old paper and inscribe down your wants of not wanting to crash, next go find a shovel because your gonna need a skull. Once acquired go to your local Rule 34 artist and throw it at their run-down apartments window. This should help with the crashing.
6. Fully immersive yourself by going to r/popping and see heathens enact Nurgle’s pleasure, next go look at this.
You’ve now seen the terrors of Nurgle’s rot, +10 to willpower or maybe you puked iunno this is not really a guide at this point, I’m just arbitrarily giving value numbers to random ♥♥♥♥.
7. When in a melee, space is your friend; make use of the space. By dodging to better dodge, I suggest rebinding your key to something you have reasonable control on (Personally, I left dodge in space and put my legs on alt and told my legs to ♥♥♥♥ off since we aren’t planning on using it to go anywhere except for three of the four cardinal directions)
8. Your teammates vary in skill and are social rejects. (probably) I don’t have a solution for you here.
9. Under your teammate’s names you can monitor ammo usage. White means they aren’t shooting enough and they took all the ammo to replenish their six rounds used. At this point, become a speedrunner and take the ammo for yourself. They don’t know you did that since there’s no evidence of it. (Help your teammates out by swinging at the item in question to tag it)
10. Bear Grylls (I’m lazy, figure it out)
The hallmark of a good player is one that takes minimal damage in a melee. Once you get to that point, you are ready for tier 4 and upwards.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Warhammer 40,000: Darktide guide. This guide was originally created and written by ReaverRip. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.