Is the game too hard? Do you want to figure out some glitches? Or maybe just make screenshots? Well, luckily for you – the developers have left some useful cheats.
Alright, before we start. Ask yourself, do you really need to cheat? After all, the developers have left plenty of options to configure your gameplay experience. Maybe just pick a lower difficulty? There is no shame in that (unless you are a journalist).
You are going to be ruing your own fun and having your “Cheat Used” counter increase (although I am not sure what it does). No? Alright…
To enable cheats, you have to enable a developer mode. To do so, navigate your own Steam library.
Find Viscerafest on the list, right-click on it, and select Properties…
In a newly opened window, under launch options type in:
Close the window and launch the game.
After enabling developer mode, you can use the following hotkeys:
- End – Stops a dialogue during the boss fight.
- Enter (Return) – Make a high-res screenshot without HUD and stores it in
<Game folder>\Viscerafest_Data\screenshots– warning, a folder has to be created manually!
- Backspace – Toggles Noclip (when in Noclip, Mousewheel adjusts FOV). Q/E is up/down.
- Right arrow – Finish the level
- Down arrow – Go to the hub
- Comma (key) – Speed up the game
- Period (key) – Slow the game down
- Slash key – / – Show debug stats?
These cheat codes you use, by just typing them in as you play. Obviously, you need a developer mode enabled (see #2).
- awesreek – Set Awes Face
- frespects – Kills all enemies
- amghp – Toggles invisibility
- 4ever – Adds 50 save beacons
- mounlocking – Gives you all 3 keys.
- sarapockets – Unlocks all weapons.
- fpgap – Sets maximum ammo for all weapons.