- Title: the white chamber
- Release Date: September 8, 2023
- Developer: Locked Door Puzzle
- Publisher: Lupus Studios Limited
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run the white chamber smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of the white chamber minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 970+
- Storage: 1 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of the white chamber?
the white chamber System Requirements
Can I Run the white chamber?
To enjoy a seamless gaming experience in the white chamber, here are the minimum system requirements you’ll need: Windows 10 as the operating system, an Intel i5 or higher processor, 1 GB of RAM, a NVIDIA 970 or better graphics card, and 1 GB of available storage space. As for the recommended requirements, they are currently unavailable. Ensure your system meets these minimum specs to embark on your journey in the white chamber.
the white chamber Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in the white chamber? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing the white chamber, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of the white chamber. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on the white chamber > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by the white chamber.
How to Monitor the white chamber FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing the white chamber:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.