- Title: The Cenozoic Era
- Release Date: January 21, 2023
- Developer: OpendixStudios, LLC
- Publisher: OpendixStudios, LLC
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run The Cenozoic Era smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of The Cenozoic Era minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit version
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 2048MB Vram
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 or 11 64-bit version
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 3.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card with 4096MB Vram
- Storage: 20 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of The Cenozoic Era?
The Cenozoic Era System Requirements
Can I Run The Cenozoic Era?
To enjoy the prehistoric adventure in The Cenozoic Era, your system should meet the following minimum requirements: a 64-bit version of Windows 8, a quad-core Intel or AMD processor running at 2.5 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 2048MB VRAM, and 20 GB of available storage space.
For an enhanced gaming experience and to fully immerse yourself in the world of The Cenozoic Era, it’s recommended to have a more powerful setup. This includes a 64-bit version of Windows 10 or 11, a quad-core Intel or AMD processor running at 3.5 GHz or faster, a substantial 16 GB of RAM, a DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card with 4096MB VRAM, and 20 MB of available storage space. Meeting these recommended requirements will ensure you can enjoy the game with smoother performance and improved visuals.
The Cenozoic Era Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in The Cenozoic Era? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing The Cenozoic Era, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of The Cenozoic Era. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on The Cenozoic Era > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by The Cenozoic Era.
How to Monitor The Cenozoic Era FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing The Cenozoic Era:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.