- Title: Survival Horror #8436
- Release Date:
Information about Survival Horror #8436 is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
100% achievements guide for Survival Horror #8,436. If you’re one of the players who want to obtain all achievements in Survival Horror #8,436, this guide is made for you.
Survival Horror #8,436 Achievements Guide
Area 52 – Discovered a secret area of the map!
- As soon as you start the game, circle the lake until you come across the building shown below. Directly to the right is a pile of rocks with 3 cubes in front of it. There is a section of this rock that you can walk into. Follow the path to the lit-up item on the ground and pick it up for infinite sprint!
When You Think You’ve Won – Successfully completed the game, but not really
- Head back the way you came (or you risk getting stuck) and continue to circle the lake until your objective completes. You’ll now be tasked with finding 3 pieces of firewood. They spawn randomly around the lake.
- Once you have all 3, head to the dock and build the pyre. A large yellow? will appear somewhere on the map. Head to it to find the lighter, then head back and light the fire.
- Now that the monster is spawned in, our goal is to not die by…provoking it to attack us? Find the monster somewhere around the lake and sprint around him until he notices you (he’s blind). Once he moves towards you back away right as he swings and he will miss. Do this 3 times to complete our goal.
- Now the locker in the hut by the dock will magically open with a key inside. Grab that key, then head to the large house where we got infinite sprint. Head inside and there will be a computer terminal with an orbital laser for some reason. Lure the monster over by pressing N, then trap him in the laser with L to finish the game.
Mom’s Spaghetti – Travel 8 miles in the game
- This can be earned across multiple playthroughs, or you can grab the infinite sprint and just keep running around the lake. It will take roughly 20 or so laps. You can track your progress in the options menu while in-game and will require ~12.875 kilometers.
Just Keep Swimming – Jump in the lake 25 times (if you dare!)
- Simply throw yourself into the center lake 25 times. I’ve seen reports of this being glitched, but it unlocked for me just fine, so hopefully, it will for you too. You can track your progress in the options menu while in-game.
Who’s the Bigger Monster? – Stunned the monster 40 times with the flashlight (works across multiple play-throughs)
- This achievement is currently bugged as far as I’m aware. Simply blind the monster with your flashlight 40 times. Be careful with chain flashing, as that can cause the monster to bug out entirely and not be able to be flashed anymore. Wait a few seconds between each flash animation. I tried flashing the monster 40 times in one game to see if that would unlock this, but he always bugged out before I could finish. You can track your progress in the options menu while in-game.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Survival Horror #8436 guide. This guide was originally created and written by Stef. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.