100% achievements guide for Super Skelemania.
Super Skelemania Achievements Guide
- Get the “Dive” skill pickup in the Red Jungle.
- Get the “Backflip” skill pickup in the Emerald Mines.
- Get the “Dash” skill pickup in the Red Jungle.
- Get the “Bowl” skill pickup in the Sanctum.
Ground Pound Get!
- Get the “Ground Pound” skill pickup in the Emerald Mines.
- Get the “Blast” skill pickup in the Dead Jungle after the last boss.
Healthy! – Collect all Life Orbs
- Find the 3 Life Orbs in Red Jungle, Emerald Mines, and Dead Jungle (check map section).
Cartography! – Collect all Map Orbs
- Find all 5 maps pick-ups in each named area (check map section).
- Before hitting any gong, first, you could head to the door not link to other areas in the Red Jungle, you need “Dash” to break rocks. Then you should head to the “Library” (self-named by myself) the question mark on the map of the Sanctum. There you will find 5 pictures that are hints about how to get worthy skin. The 5 hints point to each gong, however, each gong is assigned a letter.
With those 5 letters, you can spell the word H-U-M-A-N, which gives you the order in which to hit the gong
- After you hit all 5 gongs in the correct order, just go back to the area I mentioned in the Red Jungle, you should arrive in a different area than before which has the Skin pickup at the end.
I don’t think there’s a way to actually keep the Skin, in Steam discussions the developer mentioned it was a red herring from previous games.
Speedrunner! – Complete the game within 17 minutes
- This is based on your personal skills. If you finished the game but failed to unlock this game, just replay it again. But this time, simply repeat the things that you have done before in a much faster way. Speed is the key to winning this achievement.
And that concludes this Super Skelemania guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.