Here are some of the basic tips and tricks that you should know in Sun Haven.
How to Reroll Shop Items
Shops like the General Store only sell a certain number of items daily, and this can be very frustrating if you are trying to find things like furniture sets to decorate your home with. Well, currently, there’s a neat little trick you can do if you are impatient like me.
So if you don’t want to wait days upon days to complete furniture sets, you can EXIT the game to the Main Screen and reload your Save File. When you get back into the game, ALL of the shops currently in the game will have different items for sale. You can do that trick as many times as you like until the shop closes, which is currently at 8 pm, then you must go to sleep. When you wake up, you can repeat that cycle the next day, so on and so forth, until you find the items you were looking for.
How to Make Moolah Fast
- Save up some money enough to buy some Shimmerroot and Cinnaberry Seeds.
- Shimmerroot takes 10 days to grow, and Cinnaberries take 6 days to grow. Plant those seeds, water them, and wait for them to grow.
- Once the Shimmerroot and Cinnaberries are grown use your Sickle to harvest them.
- Take the fresh Shimmys and Cinnas to the Cooking Pot, get in that Kitchen, and start COOKING! You want to cook the “Shimmerroot Treat”.
- Once your Shimmerroot Treat is ready put it in the Shipping thingy, and the next day you will get paid for the Shipment.
If you need more money repeat each step, good luck!
Below are some extra optional tips, you can equip these Keepsakes for even more money:
- Riches Keepsake, unlike the other Keepsakes you cannot currently buy this one from any shop. In order to obtain this Keepsake, you must choose it after creating your Character.
- Anne’s Pearl Earrings, equipping them gives you 10 Gold when you craft things, and 200 Gold daily.
- Claude’s House Key, equipping this will net you 500 Gold daily.
How to Teleport to Your Home Quickly
Let’s just be honest here. Currently, in Sun Haven, your character walks pretty slowly, even with the skill points that boost your character’s speed a tad.
So a quick way to TP home is to quit the game to the Main Screen, then reload your Save File. Upon reloading, your character will be in their home. You will also notice that re-logging refills your HP (Health) and MP (Mana) bars.
How to Change the Time to Make the Days Slower
Thankfully, there’s an option in the game settings to make the days go by faster or slower. Unfortunately, that option may be easy to miss for some people.
In the Options Menu, all you have to do is slide the “Day Speed” scroll bar to either 40, 30, or 20-minute increments. The 30-minute increment is the default. The 40-minute increment means time will move slower. The 20-minute increment means time will go by faster.
How to Make Your Character Move Faster
Get the following skills to help your SLOW character move much faster:
- In the Exploration Skill Tree, make sure to get the “Air Skip” skill! Double jumping your way around is a God-send!
- You can also pick up “Hustle I & II” for a total of a 12% increase in movement speed.
- Get a mount. You can currently get either a lion, witches’ brooms, or a skateboard. After getting a Mount, make sure to pick up the “Expert Rider” in the Exploration Skill Tree. The Expert Rider skill will give you a 5% increase in movement speed while you are on your mount.
- Befriend Donovan and get his “Dog Tag”. When you equip it, you will get a 6% increase in movement speed, along with a +5 damage to all attacks, and a +20% jump height bonus.
And that concludes this Sun Haven guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.