- Title: Space Haven
- Release Date: May 22, 2020
- Developer: Bugbyte Ltd.
- Publisher: Bugbyte Ltd.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Space Haven smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Space Haven minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10/7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB 3D OpenGL 2.0 Compatible
- Storage: 250 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Space Haven?
Space Haven System Requirements
Can I Run Space Haven?
For the minimum setup, your operating system should be Windows 10 or 7, with a processor of at least 1.8 GHz, 2 GB of RAM, and a graphics card boasting 128MB 3D OpenGL 2.0 compatibility. Make sure you have 250 MB of available storage space to run the game smoothly.
Space Haven Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Space Haven? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Space Haven, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Space Haven. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Space Haven > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Space Haven.
How to Monitor Space Haven FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Space Haven:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.