- Title: Slobbish Dragon Princess
- Release Date: January 31, 2021
- Developer: Whirlpool
- Publisher: Sekai Project
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Slobbish Dragon Princess smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Slobbish Dragon Princess minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1920 x 1080
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Slobbish Dragon Princess?
Slobbish Dragon Princess System Requirements
Can I Run Slobbish Dragon Princess?
Running on Windows 10, the game demands a processor with at least 1 GHz from either Intel or AMD. To facilitate seamless gameplay, a minimum of 4 GB RAM is essential. The graphics should be set at a resolution of 1920 x 1080, while DirectX version 9.0c must be installed to optimize visual performance. Additionally, allocate 3 GB of available storage space to accommodate the game’s files. Prepare your system accordingly to immerse yourself in the magical realm of Slobbish Dragon Princess.
Slobbish Dragon Princess Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Slobbish Dragon Princess? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Slobbish Dragon Princess, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Slobbish Dragon Princess. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Slobbish Dragon Princess > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Slobbish Dragon Princess.
How to Monitor Slobbish Dragon Princess FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Slobbish Dragon Princess:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.