This guide will show you how to get rid of all of the wormholes in Moleross House in Gray County.
This is just a quick guide on how to get through Moleross house and get rid of all of the wormholes.
Let us begin shall we.
- Enter house
- Go into the smaller wormhole on the wall
- Head into the bigger one that leads into the dining room
- Go over to the lamp and turn it off
- Head into the wormhole right next to it near the painting
- Enter the house again
- Stand near the sauce pan and puddle, click break light option
- Head on through that big wormhole, throw rock from the kitchen
- Go through the same wormhole to get back to the entrance hallway
- Hug the bottom wall and go upstairs
- Head into the wormhole directly in front of you
- Close the shutters on the furthest window
- Untie the rope from the dresser
- Go outside and around the back, bribe the pig for the key (I used 200 meat to be safe, in case it fails)
- Go back inside the house, head upstairs and to the locked door upstairs
- Head inside and go into the wormhole to the right
- Push the bookcase into the wormhole
- Go outside and use the rope on the well, descend into it and go through wormhole
*YOU REQUIRE A CROWBAR FOR THIS BIT*
- Crowbar the wood off the window
You can now enter the door to the left and the wormholes are all gone, you can also make your way back to the room you got the rope to now pick up the meteorite.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Shadows Over Loathing guide. This guide was originally created and written by D3 x. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.