Check out this new Roblox One Punch Man Reborn codes for the month of November 2020. Discover what are the new rewards and how to redeem these codes in Roblox One Punch Reborn.
Roblox One Punch Reborn was created by Final Strike Studios and it was released in July 2020. Since its release, the creator of this Roblox game has been constantly releasing new updates for the game, including the giveaway of free in-game items via codes. If you’re one of the Roblox One Punch Reborn players, below are the newly listed codes for the game.
Roblox One Punch Reborn Codes for December 2020
Before you see the new codes for One Punch Reborn, please note that this page is constantly being updated. We highly recommend bookmarking this page and come back later to see if there’s a new code that has been released for the game.
Here are the confirmed and working Roblox One Punch Reborn codes:
- 500KVISITS – Get free 2x XP and Yen boost for 10 minutes.
- 9000FAVS – Get free 10 spins.
- MAGMAWOO – Get free 15 spins.
- 670KVISITS – Get free 2x XP and Yen boost for 10 minutes.
- ineeda3rdboost – Get free 2x XP and Yen boost for 15 minutes.
- ineeda2ndboost – Get 2x XP and Yen boost for 15 minutes.
- testmyluck – Get free 15 spins.
- kickstarter – Get 2x XP and Yen boost for 20 minutes.
- freespinsforme – Get free 6 spins.
- ineedaboost – Get free 2x XP and Yen boost for 10 minutes.
- ineedsomestatpointsbro – Get additional 10 stat points for free.
How to Redeem Roblox One Punch Reborn Codes
Just like any other Roblox games, claiming your free items in Roblox One Punch Reborn can be done in a few steps. Below is the guide on how you can redeem Roblox One Punch Reborn promo codes.
- You must first join the Final Strike Studios Group.
- Launch the One Punch Reborn Roblox game.
- Click the Codes Button found on the lower left of the screen.
- Find the text box and input the codes above.
- Hit redeem to claim your free items and rewards.
Please note that the codes above are case sensitive, which only means that you have to input the exact text stated above.
And that's all for this Roblox guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Roblox? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.