- Title: Rhapsody II: Ballad of the Little Princess
- Release Date: August 30, 2023
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., Engine Software BV
- Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
This guide will be showing you some of the most hidden and missable diary events, illustrations, puppets, and ultimate gems in Rhapsody II: Ballad of the Little Princess.
Missable Dairy Events
- Father’s Letter: To avoid missing this event, make sure to read Ferdinand’s letter before opening the door.
- What’s wrong, Randy?: When visiting Blue Cat for the first time, go to the building with the worried parents and head to the second-floor room to trigger an event with Randy.
- Elder’s Advice: Before leaving Blue Cat for the first time, make sure to meet with the Elder.
- Encounter with an Unexpected Person: Talk to Etoile at the bar during the Cat’s Eye Investigation to ensure you don’t miss this event.
- You Too, Claudia?: To find the event where Claudia is lost, save on Claudia’s Rose-covered floor and search thoroughly.
- Peconyan Love Pendant: Obtain the Love Pendant from Pekonyan before watching the theatre event. Missing this event will cause you to automatically miss two other Dairy events.
- Old Dog: Retrieve Koro from deep inside the Giant Bobo to avoid missing this event. This occurs in Act 4.
- Extra Berg: In Chapter 8, talk to NPCs in Orange who will tell you about Eringa Valley. Then, fight Berg. This event is only doable in Chapter 8.
- Claire and Diary of Etoile: Enter Etoile’s house after obtaining the Airship to access these events. Missing these two events will also cause you to miss two additional entries.
- Illustration 6: Make sure to check Kururu’s dresser at the very start of Chapter 3 to obtain this illustration. It cannot be acquired afterwards.
- Illustration 7: Talk to the Painter at the top of the stairs in Blue Cat. Return in Chapter 8, and he will thank you with this illustration.
- Illustration 9: Find this illustration in Eringa Town Dungeon.
- Illustration 18: Check the dresser in Crowdia’s room before Beauty Castle falls, as you cannot return later.
- Illustration 19: Obtain this illustration by checking Mayo’s Dresser in her room before Beauty Castle falls.
- Illustration 20: Just before the final boss, you will receive a password. Do not fight the boss and instead return to The Ancient civilization near Pana cotta. Input the password to obtain this illustration.
- Koro: Collect the Old Dog from inside the Bobo in Act 4 and then bring him to Orange Village to ensure you don’t miss this puppet.
- Albatross: This puppet can be found in Beauty Castle. Make sure to collect it before Beauty Castle falls, as you cannot return afterward.
- Kid: In the Ice Dungeon, you must obtain Kid before Chapter 8, as you cannot return to the Ice Dungeon after that chapter.
- Flare and Adult Flare: In Chapter 8, talk to people in MotherGreen’s Fish Restaurant to unlock the village of Red Hot. Take a Quiz twice to obtain both puppets. You cannot get these puppets after Chapter 8, as you can miss getting Red Hot as a Location.
- Night Spawn: To obtain Night Spawn, you must collect all Observations and report to the Principal.
Missable Ultimate Gems
- Lightium: Defeat Berg in Elinga Village and talk to one of the NPCs there to obtain Lightium.
- Greentium 20: You can find Greentium 20 in Subspace Castle.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Rhapsody II: Ballad of the Little Princess guide. This guide was originally created and written by Shallotte (Merleawe). In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.