- Title: Prodigal
- Release Date:
Basic things are good to know. An absolute gem of a game this is. But it does not hold your hand and expects you to explore and experiment. If this is you, you can turn around now. For you who don’t want to scramble around at the basics. Welcome!
- Your pickaxe have a spin attack if you charge your attack. This does 2x Damage.
- Dread Hand will always bring you back to the beginning of the room from where you entered.
- The fist will always do as much damage as a regular pickaxe hit.
- Buttons will always only affect the room they reside in.
- The bombs in Dry Fountain will start exploding on the 4th hit, or if they bump into a wall.
- The bomb explosion do not hurt you.
- Buffs from Keaton or Oakley lasts until you die.
- Strength Potion means +1 damage.
- You can increase your movement speed by the HAM from Keaton, or by doing the “One Small Favor” side quest, given by Tara in Crocasino. This is highly recommended
- There is a way to get Gravedigger and Oakley back in Act 2. Do not panic.
- All secrets are telegraphed, but for some, you really need to pay attention to that 1-2 pixels off.
- Heart Ores exists in dungeons, but only the base dungeons before the final one.
- Post Game begins once last boss is dead. (Post Game is like 70% of the game)
- To find it, try going to Sheriffs house and/or Keatons Bar a few times.
- All Item Upgrades have a hold button mechanic.
- Re-exploring old dungeons is sometimes a good idea.
- A true final boss exists in the base game, you get it by paying your debt to Pa and getting married to anyone.
- If you missed the chance for the first requirement you can get to the top of the mountain, where your parents house were, and pay the debt there to the cabin
That's everything we are sharing today for this Prodigal guide. This guide was originally created and written by Soda. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.