Check out this guide to learn how to obtain all achievements in Press Any Button game. Press Any Button is a free-to-play video game developed and published by Eugene Zubko. For players who are want to get all achievements in Press Any Button, below are the step-by-step guide on how to get all achievements.
Press Any Button Achievement Guide
Thank You for Playing With Me – Complete my game
- Unmissable achievement. Finish the game to obtain this achievement.
You’ve Been Challenged Enough – Go through all challenges, having 2 lives only
- Confirm that you need more than 2 hearts when A-Eye asked you about the hearts click on the red side. You will only get this achievement after completing the game with those two hearts only.
It’s Quite an Achievement! – Find something I had no intention to hide
- Once A-Eye talks about easter eggs and columns, answer 2 times in a row with green.
You Know Your Sport – Juggle a ball 20 times in a row
- Put a block below and above the ball to make it bounce between the two blocks. The achievement will be unlocked after 20 bounces.
What are You Trying to Achieve? – Make me dizzy
- To make A-Eye dizzy, you need to spam-clicking F4 after he asked you to change the game from windowed to fullscreen mode. Achievement will be unlocked once A-Eye feels dizzy.
And that's all for this Press Any Button guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Press Any Button? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.