This guide will teach you how to get the achievement called Beat the Game Developer III in Pacify. This achievement is requiring players to win a single player session in the woods in under 20 minutes.
How to Win Under 20 Minutes
- You can start walking when the game is loading, few free seconds for you.
- Get the gate key: Check the kitchen and then the lounge (where the big music thing is). If it’s not here, it’s probably in the toy room.
- Get the house key: Go upstairs, check the bed, the 2 bathrooms, and the two tiny rooms and clean your hair as well.
- This location contains 6 witches’ hair.
- Leave the house by the kitchen to go to the dog’s park.
- Get the garden shears behind it.
- Take a rose if you see one: since the witch is not active yet, take one as far away from the house as possible to save the good rose spots for later.
- Open the gate to let the dogs out.
- Return to the front of the house and turn left to get a doll.
- Enter the house and exit immediately.
- Enter the cellar and enchant your very first doll.
After that, repeat the following:
- Leave the basement.
- Go upstairs and take the witch’s hair (6 really close, 2 in the bathtub, 4 near the bed).
- For the last 4, 2 in the kitchen (in front when you leave the toy room). 2 in the lounge (next to the musical instruments).
There’s no need to drag the witch’s hair all the way to the second floor; you’ll just waste time doing nothing.
- Leave on the left when leaving upstairs, and go to the entrance of the map for the dog.
- Go straight to the house and go straight to the twig doll cemetery.
- Don’t take the 3 closest dolls. Leave them for the end of the game, where the witch will be super aggressive.
- Return to the house, leave immediately, and enchant a doll.
- When the witch begins to hunt you, try to remember where the roses are on your path (usually around 5-6 dolls left).
- Repeat it.
- Keep the 3 invisibility potions for the last 2 or 3 dolls (2 to be safe, 3 to be risky but faster if you’re speedrunning).
- They last exactly 1 minute: you can use a timer to know when they will wear off and the witch can hit you.
- Take them after you’ve pinned a doll to the wall, because the spell only lasts 10 seconds and you don’t want your money to go to waste.
- keep the speed potions when the witch is active but not too dangerous, so there are around 6 to 3 dolls left.
- because it only lasts 30 seconds, so it will usually wear off when you’re back in the house.
- When the last doll is left, the witch will be in her basement next to the big cauldron. Just click her and bring her to the van or the lake!
- Keep the dolls closest to you and the witch’s hair for the end of the game, when a few seconds can mean the difference between life and death.
- Keep the invisibility potion for the end of the game (1mn of you are unkillable).
- Learn the route basement-upstairs-entrance-cemetery to do it as fast as possible.
And that concludes this Pacify guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.