This guide will teach you how to get the achievement called Beat the Game Developer III in Pacify. This achievement is requiring players to win a single player session in the woods in under 20 minutes.
How to Win Under 20 Minutes
- You can start walking when the game is loading, few free seconds for you.
- Get the gate key: Check the kitchen and then the lounge (where the big music thing is). If it’s not here, it’s probably in the toy room.
- Get the house key: Go upstairs, check the bed, the 2 bathrooms, and the two tiny rooms and clean your hair as well.
- This location contains 6 witches’ hair.
- Leave the house by the kitchen to go to the dog’s park.
- Get the garden shears behind it.
- Take a rose if you see one: since the witch is not active yet, take one as far away from the house as possible to save the good rose spots for later.
- Open the gate to let the dogs out.
- Return to the front of the house and turn left to get a doll.
- Enter the house and exit immediately.
- Enter the cellar and enchant your very first doll.
After that, repeat the following:
- Leave the basement.
- Go upstairs and take the witch’s hair (6 really close, 2 in the bathtub, 4 near the bed).
- For the last 4, 2 in the kitchen (in front when you leave the toy room). 2 in the lounge (next to the musical instruments).
There’s no need to drag the witch’s hair all the way to the second floor; you’ll just waste time doing nothing.
- Leave on the left when leaving upstairs, and go to the entrance of the map for the dog.
- Go straight to the house and go straight to the twig doll cemetery.
- Don’t take the 3 closest dolls. Leave them for the end of the game, where the witch will be super aggressive.
- Return to the house, leave immediately, and enchant a doll.
- When the witch begins to hunt you, try to remember where the roses are on your path (usually around 5-6 dolls left).
- Repeat it.
- Keep the 3 invisibility potions for the last 2 or 3 dolls (2 to be safe, 3 to be risky but faster if you’re speedrunning).
- They last exactly 1 minute: you can use a timer to know when they will wear off and the witch can hit you.
- Take them after you’ve pinned a doll to the wall, because the spell only lasts 10 seconds and you don’t want your money to go to waste.
- keep the speed potions when the witch is active but not too dangerous, so there are around 6 to 3 dolls left.
- because it only lasts 30 seconds, so it will usually wear off when you’re back in the house.
- When the last doll is left, the witch will be in her basement next to the big cauldron. Just click her and bring her to the van or the lake!
- Keep the dolls closest to you and the witch’s hair for the end of the game, when a few seconds can mean the difference between life and death.
- Keep the invisibility potion for the end of the game (1mn of you are unkillable).
- Learn the route basement-upstairs-entrance-cemetery to do it as fast as possible.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Pacify guide. This guide was originally created and written by Ilares. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.