100% achievement guide for Orwell’s Animal Farm.
Orwell’s Animal Farm Achievement Guide
Reading Is Fundamental – Open the handbook for the first time.
- Open the brown handbook when you enter the house. It is located on the bottom bookshelf.
The Seven-Year Pitch – Survive for seven years.
- Simply survive for 7 years.
Well Met – Meet every human and animal character.
- As the achievement description says, you have to meet all human and animal characters in the game. Check out the complete details for this achievement below.
Unlocked on Year 1:
The Camel arrives with the traveling circus, To have him on Animal Farm, approve him with Boxer.
- Whymper – Mr. Whymper is unlocked by trade, Benjamin says that there will be no one to make nails dog biscuits, iron for horseshoes, etc.
- Pilkington – Pilkington is introduced in year 1 alongside Frederick on the last day of autumn and the first day of winter via a cut-scene.
- Jones – All unlocked on Year 1.
- Frederick – Frederick is introduced in year 1 alongside Pilkington on the last day of autumn and the first day of winter via a cut-scene.
No Happy Endings – Reach every ending.
- Get every ending of Orwell’s Animal Farm. Below are the endings in the game.
Orwell’s Animal Farm Endings:
- Starvation – Have no supplies during winter and cannot get more.
- Betrayal – When you run out of food you have an option to give up, choose to give up, and choose Comply.
- Depopulation – Have enough animals die from battles, being chased off, or poorly maintained buildings.
- Takeover – Lose a battle.
- Cabal of Pigs – Have Napoleon and Snowball alive at the end (year 7).
- Squealer’s Victory – Snowball and Napoleon are both dead for Squealer to rule over Animal Farm.
- Snowball’s Victory – Napoleon dies or left Animal Farm.
- Napoleon’s Victory – Snowball dies or left Animal Farm.
Stamp Collector – Collect every stamp.
- Most of the stamps of descriptions on how to achieve them.