100% achievement guide for Orwell’s Animal Farm.
Orwell’s Animal Farm Achievement Guide
Reading Is Fundamental – Open the handbook for the first time.
- Open the brown handbook when you enter the house. It is located on the bottom bookshelf.
The Seven-Year Pitch – Survive for seven years.
- Simply survive for 7 years.
Well Met – Meet every human and animal character.
- As the achievement description says, you have to meet all human and animal characters in the game. Check out the complete details for this achievement below.
Unlocked on Year 1:
The Camel arrives with the traveling circus, To have him on Animal Farm, approve him with Boxer.
- Whymper – Mr. Whymper is unlocked by trade, Benjamin says that there will be no one to make nails dog biscuits, iron for horseshoes, etc.
- Pilkington – Pilkington is introduced in year 1 alongside Frederick on the last day of autumn and the first day of winter via a cut-scene.
- Jones – All unlocked on Year 1.
- Frederick – Frederick is introduced in year 1 alongside Pilkington on the last day of autumn and the first day of winter via a cut-scene.
No Happy Endings – Reach every ending.
- Get every ending of Orwell’s Animal Farm. Below are the endings in the game.
Orwell’s Animal Farm Endings:
- Starvation – Have no supplies during winter and cannot get more.
- Betrayal – When you run out of food you have an option to give up, choose to give up, and choose Comply.
- Depopulation – Have enough animals die from battles, being chased off, or poorly maintained buildings.
- Takeover – Lose a battle.
- Cabal of Pigs – Have Napoleon and Snowball alive at the end (year 7).
- Squealer’s Victory – Snowball and Napoleon are both dead for Squealer to rule over Animal Farm.
- Snowball’s Victory – Napoleon dies or left Animal Farm.
- Napoleon’s Victory – Snowball dies or left Animal Farm.
Stamp Collector – Collect every stamp.
- Most of the stamps of descriptions on how to achieve them.
And that concludes this Orwell's Animal Farm guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.