Here is a guide detailing the locations of nearly all the stickers in No Straight Roads as of November 2023, excluding the location for Combo Finisher Damage LVL 2. Additionally, some fascinating mechanics related to stickers, including a method to acquire as many stickers of any type as desired, are also discussed below.
Sticker Mechanics (Farming and Deletion)
To farm stickers in the game, you can use a nifty trick. When you’re outside of the sewers, if you equip all the copies you have of a particular sticker (for instance, if you have three level 2 speed stickers and you equip all three), it will reset the location where that sticker spawns. This lets you obtain another copy of the same sticker.
This method also works with the level 3 fountains in the current encore edition. To make it even more efficient, save your current sticker loadout to a build slot and then switch to another build. This action effectively removes those stickers from your inventory, making them respawn.
By utilizing this method and taking advantage of the 9 build slots and the maximum sticker slot upgrade, you can potentially have around 73 stickers of each type. However, it’s worth noting that the game might have a maximum sticker cap programmed in, which hasn’t been tested yet.
Be cautious when handling stickers, as there’s a possibility of accidentally deleting them. If you hand-equip stickers and then load a build, it can delete the other stickers you had equipped.
Many players have experienced sticker loss in this way and wondered where their stickers disappeared to. To avoid this, always remember to unequip your stickers before loading a build to keep them safe and sound.
- You can find the level 1 Melee Damage sticker after leaving the sewers. It’s located just past the first tunnel, right in the middle of your path.
For the level 2 Melee Damage sticker, you have a few options:
- It’s on top of Aunty’s restaurant roof.
- When you first exit the sewer, it’s on the roof of the tall building on the right.
- Upon entering the main plaza, head up the two flights of stairs on the right, and you’ll find it on the roof.
- To acquire the level 3 Melee Damage sticker, venture into Eve’s overworld area. Go through the arch on the right just before reaching the end of the area, and you can obtain it from the level 3 transform.
- The level 1 Shoot Damage sticker can be found just before the main plaza sign, on a balcony above.
- To locate the level 2 Shoot Damage sticker, head to Yinu’s pre-boss area. It’s directly on your right as soon as you enter.
- For the level 3 Shoot Damage sticker, go to the main plaza in front of the theatre, and you’ll find it at the level 3 transform.
Combo Finisher Damage
To get the level 1 Combo Finisher Damage sticker, follow these directions:
- In DJ Sub’s overworld area, take the first right, and you’ll find it up the back on the left.
- In Sayu’s overworld area, when you first enter, it’s to the left of the stairs.
- At the very end of Yinu’s overworld area, go right to the level 2 transform fountain, and the sticker is under the tree to the left.
- The location of the level 2 Combo Finisher Damage sticker is currently unknown. If you happen to discover its whereabouts, please let me know, and I’ll add its location to the guide.
- In 1010’s overworld area, you can find the level 3 Combo Finisher Damage sticker by simply walking in, and it’s right in front of you at the level 3 transform.
- You can find the level 1 Transformation Speed sticker in DJ Sub’s overworld area. Take the first right, and it’s on top of the stall.
To get the level 2 Transformation Speed sticker, follow these instructions:
- At the end of the main plaza, just before DJ Sub’s area, it’s on the roof of the brick house on the right.
- In Yinu’s boss approach, go through the level 2 transformation door on the left.
- For the level 3 Transformation Speed sticker, head to Eve’s boss approach and find the level 3 transform on the left.
- In DJ Sub’s gift shop, you can locate the level 1 Movement Speed sticker.
To find the level 2 Movement Speed sticker, follow these steps:
- In 1010’s overworld area, take the first left, unlock the door, go straight through the next two doors, and you’ll find it next to the stairs.
- For the level 3 Movement Speed sticker, take the first left in Yinu’s overworld area and follow through to the level 3 transform.
- The level 1 Parry Radius sticker is on top of the roof of the movie theatre in the main plaza.
- In Yinu’s overworld area, take the first right to find the level 2 Parry Radius sticker. It’s in the corner between the stairs and the lamppost. Note that it may be invisible in some games.
- To obtain the level 3 Parry Radius sticker, go to DJ Sub’s overworld area and take the first right. It’s located at the level 3 transform.
- To find the level 1 Parry Damage sticker, head to Yinu’s pre-fight area. Go forward and to the right of the big fountain under the large orange tree.
- In the main plaza, you can discover the level 2 Parry Damage sticker on the roof of the building behind the blue umbrellas.
- For the level 3 Parry Damage sticker, go to Sayu’s overworld area, take the first right, and it’s at the level 3 transform – you can’t miss it.
Special Move Effectiveness
- In DJ Sub’s pre-fight area, look on the left of the main path to the planetarium to find the level 1 Special Move Effectiveness sticker.
- In Yinu’s pre-fight area, as soon as you drop in, it’s behind a tree near the fountain on your left, containing the level 2 Special Move Effectiveness sticker.
- You’ll locate the level 3 Special Move Effectiveness sticker at the level 3 transform on the left at the No Straight Roads tower.
- In DJ Sub’s overworld area, beyond his statue and in front of a screen on the left, you can find the level 1 Health sticker.
- Head to the gift shop near the end of Sayu’s overworld area to discover the level 2 Health sticker.
- In Eve’s overworld area, access the level 3 transform through the second-to-last door on the left when leaving the district for No Straight Roads tower to acquire the level 3 Health sticker.
That's everything we are sharing today for this No Straight Roads: Encore Edition guide. This guide was originally created and written by Salmon. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.