Once you reach the ornithologist Jay in the Frozen Peaks zone, you can start to gather feathers for her. As of right now (version 0.16) there are 28 feathers in the game. This guide describes, where you can find the first 23 feathers by name in all of the regions.
Feather of the Pidgeon
- Climb up the ladder in the Llama area of the map. Turn around immediately, you will see the nest on a wooden platform. Go past the shed and drop down onto it.
Feather of the Singing Sparrow
- From the Llama area, go through the metal fence, over the bridge, and turn right. In the end, you will find a ladder on a tree, climb up. The nest is on a wooden platform connected to yours with a small wooden bridge.
Feather of the Chicken
- This is the easiest nest. It is just left of the door to the shop.
Village (and Shore)
Feather of the Duck
- Immediately turn left, after entering the village from the shop’s area. The nest is next to the wooden fence.
Feather of the Blue Tit
- After passing the bridge at Rudy’s house, head straight up the hill and up a wooden ramp left of the fox den. The nest is at the end of it.
Feather of the Wild Goose
- This nest is on a small hill, just behind Frank’s new house (architect).
Feather of the Mute Swan
- You can find this nest between several trees on a slope right next to the big tree with the platform. This is just across and then left of the draw bridge.
Feather of the Longneck Crane
- Coming from the shop onto the shore area, immediately turn right and go between the broken highway and the rock face on the right. The nest is in front of a waterfall and between a small river and the rock face.
Feather of the Robin
- After entering Lonely Hills from the village, follow the path to the right, up the hill. Directly after a ruined concrete pillar turns right and follow the barely visible path to an alcove with the nest above the earlier used entrance.
Feather of the Olive Siskin
- Starting from Rudy’s first position in Lonely Hills, follow the cliff on your left. The nest is on a small peak overlooking the winding river.
Feather of the Mandarin Duck
- Starting from Rudy’s first position in Lonely Hills, go down the hills left of Rudy towards the winding river. Pass the small wooden shed onto a “peninsula”. At the tip of the peninsula, you will find a buildable bridge (which requires 5 boxes). Alternatively, there is an exit from the underworld on the other side of the bridge. Looking onto the river from that exit, go around a hill on your left and up a small path next to the river. The path has a sharp turn to the left in the middle. Once you are in the higher area, turn right and continue. The nest will be at the end of this area.
Feather of Anna’s Hummingbird
- On your way to the hole, coming from the village, as soon as you come across the railroad, turn right towards the river. The nest is behind a boulder, next to a bush.
Feather of the Prickly Pecker
- From the Lonely Hills fast travel door, go left past Rudy’s house left past Frank’s house, and left pass a small hill. The nest is directly on the river.
Feather of the Elder Falcon
- In the area, where you have to find the funghi for Rudy (middle of chapter 3), follow the rail tracks to the right. After the end, follow the cliff on your left, until you find a ladder. Climb up and turn left. You will find the nest after a very short walk.
Feather of the Badmouse Kestrel
- In the area, where you have to find the funghi for Rudy (middle of chapter 3), follow the rail tracks to the left. Cross the railroad bridge to the tunnel entrance, where the nest will be.
Feather of the Blue Jay
- Upon entering the first section (lumberyard) of Frozen Peaks, keep to your left, until you reach a ramp going left up the cliff. The nest is at the end of this ramp.
Feather of the Goldfinch
- Coming from the village, when you enter the lumberyard clearing and see Jay, turn toward the water and see the water-activated button. Activate it. This opens a fence door near the water (follow the cable from the button). Inside this area, you can find the nest (might be hidden under rubble).
Feather of the Thieving Magpie
- Starting at Jay, looking at her and her house, follow the cliff to the right of the house to an opening in the cliffs. Go left around the corner and follow the cliffs on your left. Remove all the rubble and find the nest in a small niche.
Feather of the Nothern Cardinal
- Starting at Jay, looking at her and her house, follow the cliff to the right of the house to an opening in the cliffs. Go right around the corner to a small lake. Halfway behind the small lake is a rubber trash heap or a golden bush, if you already removed it. Directly behind the bush, you will find a platform with the nest on it. (PS: Drop down from the platform for a golden suitcase with the bread recipe and to unlock a fence nearby)
Feather of the Common Pheasant
- Starting at Jay, looking at her and her house, follow the cliff to the right of the house to an opening in the cliffs. Go right around the corner to a small lake. On the opposite side of the lake, behind some boulders and a lot of trash, you can find the nest.
Feather of the Mocking Bird
In the third section of Frozen Peaks, where you meet Lilly, instead of going through the fence to Lilly, continue following the fence to the right. When it ends turn right. You should see the nest under a smaller variant of the giant mushroom.
Feather of the Bald Eagle
- On top of the radio station in Frozen Peaks’ fourth section. After you repaired the radio station climb around the left to the other side of the platform to access this nest.
Feather of the Sinister Shrike
- In the fourth section of Frozen Peaks, go to the area, where you have to install water filters (quest “Get Outta My Swamp”), the nest is hidden on the left side near one of the water filters sites hidden under some trash.
That's everything we are sharing today for this No Place Like Home guide. This guide was originally created and written by maelxp. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.