Here are some maybe useful tips I have gathered from my playtime and experience.
- The Lunch Lady can spot you even if you are on a different floor unless you are in stealth mode.
- If the Lunch Lady is far enough away, she will not hear you running or opening doors. I believe you are out of range when you cannot hear your heart beating.
- Always play on hard mode once you have beat the game on normal enough times. Losing on hard gives around the same amount of EXP for beating the game on normal.
- When you are trying to escape after collecting all notebooks, any downed players that do not have medkits on them do not have to be at the exit for the game to end.
- There are volleyball nets on maps such as the Burcksley High School that you can crouch under while the Lunch Lady is chasing you to trick her. You can keep doing this to keep her distracted while your friends find the notebooks.
- The Lunch Lady will throw pans at you which you will instantly down you. Be wary of these when running from her or doing the volleyball net trick.
- The Lunch Lady will scream every so often, and the rate at which she screams is increased depending on the number of notebooks you have collected. When she screams, she will track the closest player (I think) unless all players are somehow out of her range (I think), so I recommend running if your heart is beating when she screams.
- On hard mode, yellow pipes around the map will spew out steam and instantly down you. These pipes are usually paced right near doors, so be careful when entering or exiting a room. Valves will spawn around the map in some of those white-bricked closet-type rooms which can be closed to turn off pipes in certain areas.
All the above information has not been fully tested or confirmed so some tips may not work or be true.
And that concludes this Lunch Lady guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.