- Title: Lovux
- Release Date: July 8, 2023
- Developer: Mindlabor
- Publisher: Mindlabor
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Lovux smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Lovux minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Lovux?
Lovux System Requirements
Can I Run Lovux?
For the minimum requirements, your operating system should be Windows 7, and you’ll need an Intel Celeron processor, 512 MB of RAM, and Intel HD Graphics. Make sure you have DirectX Version 9.0 installed and at least 150 MB of available storage space. For the best experience, it is recommended to have hardware that exceeds these minimums, although specific recommended requirements are not provided.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Lovux? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Lovux, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Lovux. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Lovux > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Lovux.
How to Monitor Lovux FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Lovux:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.