- Title: Let's! Revolution!
- Release Date: July 19, 2023
- Developer: BUCK
- Publisher: Hawthorn Games
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Let’s! Revolution! smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Let’s! Revolution! minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: Intel CPU 2.3 Ghz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better (2GB or more of VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Let’s! Revolution!?
Let’s! Revolution! System Requirements
Can I Run Let’s! Revolution!?
For the minimum specifications, your operating system should be at least Windows XP or a newer version. The processor should be an Intel CPU running at 2.3 GHz or better, and you’ll need a minimum of 8 GB of RAM. Graphics-wise, an Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better with 2GB or more of VRAM is necessary, and DirectX Version 10 is required. Make sure you have 4 GB of available storage space for the game.
Let’s! Revolution! Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Let’s! Revolution!? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Let’s! Revolution!, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Let’s! Revolution!. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Let’s! Revolution! > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Let’s! Revolution!.
How to Monitor Let’s! Revolution! FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Let’s! Revolution!:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.