- Title: Laruaville 14
- Release Date: August 3, 2023
- Developer: LGT SIA
- Publisher: LGT SIA
A walkthrough guide for all 100 levels and solution screenshots for the 20 slider puzzles in Laruaville 14.
If you’re new to this series, the Help book located at the upper left corner of each game provides a helpful explanation of all the tools you’ll encounter throughout the puzzles. Your objective in every level is to collect all the coins to achieve victory. Any moves that don’t gather coins or assist in removing obstacles blocking the path to coins are unnecessary.
- The “flare” appears more like a lantern to me; I’ll refer to it as a lantern in this guide. It moves upward. Lanterns can be matched just like any other tile, but they are generated randomly as you create other matches on the playing field. A strategic approach in many puzzles is to generate lanterns in a 2 or 3 column area beneath an otherwise inaccessible region, causing the lanterns to rise and create matches for you.
- Some coin slots are now refillable and will produce multiple coins from a single slot.
- Unlike previous games, powerups are not constantly provided for larger matches. Only levels containing powerup-creating tiles feature powerups. The tiles that create powerups are the purple row/column bomb (though it might look like it has leaves on it, it’s that cylindrical purple thing) and the triple fireworks tile, which grants you a rocket. To obtain a powerup from these tiles, you need to make a match of 4 or more of the powerup tiles. Automatically generated matches from cascades do not count. The row/column bomb can be rotated horizontally (to clear a row) or vertically (to clear a column) by right-clicking on it. Bombs can be activated by double-clicking or by dragging them one space. The rocket will activate with a single click or by dragging it one space.
- You’ll receive bonus coins for constructing the town more rapidly if you participate in all the minigames.
- If you haven’t played this developer’s mahjong games before, their version of this game is relatively straightforward because you have an area on the side where you can temporarily place a tile of your choice. Later, you can match it with another tile in the “stack.” This prevents the common issue in this type of game where two identical tiles are stacked, preventing you from winning. The colored arrows are all considered “wild tiles,” meaning arrows of any color can match with arrows of any other color. The brown letters (unfortunately carried over from the Dracula-themed Laruaville as an oversight?) are also “wild tiles” that match any other brown letter tiles.
- The other minigames include spotting the differences in scenes, hidden object scenes, and slider puzzles. I’ll provide solution screenshots for the slider puzzles after the M3 levels in which they appear, in case you’re playing the game for the first time.
- You have the option to skip any or all of the minigames and play them again later by hovering your cursor over the level replay arrowhead in the town scene. You can then select the level you want to play. The M3 levels can also be replayed on demand from this menu.
- Pay close attention to the town scene, as occasionally you’ll see bonus sparkles. Clicking on them will grant you some free coins.
- In Chinese belief, being buried in red clothing during your funeral service can turn you into a ghost. Maybe that’s why we have a pink ghost and a red-capped ghost? These ghosts are particularly amusing this time around, as I found the story to be quite hilarious!
- Grab the coin in the lower right corner.
- Start matching on the bottom left to move the lantern upwards. Keep matching there to create more lanterns until three lanterns have reached the corridor above and cleared the way.
- Collect the gravity coins that show up in the two corridors by matching underneath them until the coins move within your reach.
- Match in the center of the bottom right area to create lanterns that rise into the corridor with shielded tiles above.
- When three lanterns enter the upper center right, they’ll push aside the bar, allowing drops to fall into the slots, creating the final gravity coins for you to gather, similar to what you did in step 3.
- Generate lanterns, starting from the right side of the board. This will send them to the rightmost column above, lighting a torch.
- Keep progressing left, allowing lanterns to enter the next available column. This will progressively light up all the torches.
- After the torches are lit, get a final set of lanterns into the leftmost column. This will ignite the coal, melting the coins at the bottom. Then, tidy up the board.
- Use the row/column bomb tiles to form M4s or bigger shapes, placing the bombs in columns aligned with the flames. If the bomb is just one column away, you can shift it over to trigger it.
- Turn the bombs vertically and activate them by dragging or double-clicking. This will cause the flames to melt the top coins. Due to a slight delay in the upward spread of fire, wait a moment for the gravity to pull down the coins.
- If coins are falling into the narrow bottom corridors and you can’t reach them with matches, make additional bombs to blast them out.
- They’ve brought in a refillable coin slot, which the game calls a “mold.”
- You’ll find a setup of row/column bomb tiles in a M5 configuration on the top row. Set it up, but hold off on using the bomb for now.
- Rearrange the pieces on the game board to create another bomb that can be employed in the fourth row from the top.
- Turn the lower bomb horizontally and set it off in the fourth row from the top. This will clear out a wooden box and generate several coins from the refillable slot.
- Now, flip the bomb on the top row to horizontal and use it in the second row from the top to get rid of the clay, resulting in two more coins.
- Form yet another bomb that can be placed in the second row from the top. Flip it horizontally and trigger it to activate the red square.
- After the bottom section is filled, gather all the gravity coins from that area.
Slider puzzle 1
- Introducing the rocket-producing tile. Create a group of three or more fireworks tiles of size M4 or larger to craft a rocket.
- At the start, set up a configuration of rocket-generating tiles with a minimum size of M4 at the bottom. Assemble the rocket and employ it to reach the standard coin situated in the upper right corner.
- Shift the highest-ranking key one space to the left, which will result in obtaining another standard coin. Manufacture an additional rocket to acquire it.
- Reiterate the procedure of moving the top key to access the locked coin, then craft a rocket to retrieve the coin. Repeat this process until all coins in the upper right corner are collected.
- The fall of items will trigger a teleportation, leading to the appearance of several coins on the left side. Disperse the fog and eliminate the obstructing wood to access these coins.
*Following level 5, Hidden Object Scene 1 (HOS 1) becomes accessible. Although some of the sought-after items are replicated within the scene, only one instance of each item is functionally effective.
- Utilize the rocket tiles to form a rocket and direct it towards the upper coin.
- Guide the descending item into the teleportation zone.
- Produce an additional rocket to secure the coin generated at the uppermost position.
- Proceed with the repetition of this procedure to sequentially gather one coin at a time until a total of 6 coins are distributed along the edges of the game board.
- Position the descending item into its designated space at the center, facilitating coin retrieval. Subsequently, eliminate the shielded tiles located below, thereby activating the cannons.
- Employ the active cannons to eliminate the remaining coins, either by continuous firing or employing additional rockets.
- Navigate through the obscured area and obstacles, collecting the coins positioned on the right side.
- Slide the bar towards the right. Note: The bar will not extend completely to the right. It will automatically halt and slightly fade when it is 3 spaces away from the right edge.
- Identify a one-space gap to break the single shielded tile located near the left edge of the bar. Use a matching action on top of this shielded tile to shatter it. Subsequently, initiate a vertical match adjacent to the red bombs, causing them to detonate.
- Wait for the explosion of all the bombs before collecting the remaining coins positioned on the left side.
- Disrupt the chains obstructing the coins and apply targeted shots on the left side. Gradually gather coins while simultaneously extending the reach of the flames to defrost frozen coins. Ensure that the flames ascend and loop around to reach the coins on the right side.
- When an opportunity arises, shift the bar towards the left, causing the descending item to teleport to the column housing its designated slot. Retrieve the coin from the descended item.
- Subsequently, move the lowest bar towards the right, thereby liberating the lantern and allowing the level to conclude autonomously.
Slider puzzle 2
- Those deep blue coins that look kinda dark? Yeah, they’re the coins that match with each other, not the frozen ones. I got puzzled by this for a while. Grab the two deep blue coins on the left side.
- Move the fire over to the right, and as you do that, grab one of those deep blue coins on the way. Oh, and light up that torch too.
- Push away the frozen (white) coin so that the shielded tile drops down. After that, you can pick up the deep blue coin that got freed up.
- Take the drop from the right and put it into the teleporter below. Then, slot it into the space on the left.
- Lift that coin so you can spread the fire to the frozen coin on the left side. Grab that coin as well.
- Keep moving the fire all along the top until you can put it into the teleporter in the upper right corner.
- Wait for things to settle down after the chain reaction, and then place those two drops that popped up into their slots. Collect those two coins that appeared. Finally, combine the two coin halves to get the last one.
- Create a rocket and use it on the coin at the bottom left corner.
- Now, make some rockets and place them close to the clay. When you set the rockets off, the little booms will clear out the clay and grab a bunch of coins on the left side.
- A chain reaction will happen, making a bunch of coins show up on the top right. Slide the key towards the left, so the gravity coins drop nicely and you can pick them up without much hassle. Also, gather the remaining coins on the left.
- Move the key all the way to the left and pick up that coin.
- Fire up some rockets and use them on those two coins chilling at the bottom right.
- Drag those two drops and pop ’em into the vase. Wait for the chain reaction to finish up, which will thaw out the coins.
- Get your hands on all the coins you can reach, and then blast off with a rocket to nab the last coin at the bottom.
- The trickiest bit starts at the beginning. Craft a bomb in the lower left corner. Rotate it so it stands up and then explode it in the column right next to the fire. This will melt a coin and light up the torch in the top left corner.
- Now, make another bomb in the top left corner. Flip it on its side and set it off in the second row from the bottom of that corner. This will send flames through the empty hallway, lighting up another torch and thawing a frozen coin in the top right corner.
- Pick up that thawed coin in the upper right, then create a bomb in the top right corner. Stand it up and set it off in the corridor that leads to the frozen coins at the top.
- All the coins are within easy reach now.
Slider puzzle 3
- First, grab the 2 coins at the bottom.
- Create a rocket and use it on the final regular coin located in the field.
- A small chain reaction will drop 2 coins down. Pick them up, then move the key all the way to the left into the teleporter.
- The key will reappear on the bottom row. Move it a few spaces to the right to teleport it again.
- Collect the 3 coins from the center of the top row.
- Shift the key towards the locked coin.
- Once you’ve picked up the coin, slide the bar to the right so that the lantern aligns with its counterparts at the top left. Retrieve the last coin.
- The initial part is a bit tricky. Make matches in the lower right section so that the lanterns rise into the narrow passage. Over time, the dirt will break, opening up the upper right section.
- Keep making lanterns until they ascend to the upper right, eventually forming a long horizontal match and triggering a minor chain reaction.
- Make a match on the shielded dirt tiles and wood in the bottom left, allowing the key to reach the locked coin.
- Collect all the coins from the lower left, then activate the teleporter. The rest can be handled by you.
- Guide a lantern upwards on the right side so that the key can access the locked coin.
- Once you’ve picked up the coin, float 2 more lanterns up towards the top right. This will shift the bar one space to the right.
- Continue floating lanterns towards the upper left until the red square is triggered.
- Move the key towards the left until it teleports. This action will unlock all the coins.
- Gather all the coins from the lower left, then extend the fire to the frozen coins on the lower right and tidy up.
- Create 2 rockets and employ them on the 2 coins located in the upper left.
- The bar will move aside, revealing 2 more coins. Collect them, then fire the cannon until the shielded tile obstructs the path.
- Gather all the coins from the lower right section, then use a rocket to break the wood blocking the drop in the upper right. The remaining steps are manageable by you.
- Contrary to appearances, the lanterns will not trigger that red square at the beginning. Start by breaking the wood and shielded tiles near the frozen coins on the lower right. Clear the dirt near the fire so that you can gather all the coins from the lower half.
- Once all the coins are cleared from the bottom, the lanterns will halt in the narrow corridor with the red square. Float lanterns up into the corridor until the red square is triggered. Afterward, collecting the remaining coins becomes straightforward.
Slider puzzle 4
- Make your way through the fog and gather the coin that’s locked.
- Place the droplet into the teleporter. Once it shifts to the right side, insert it into its designated spot, and then pick up the coin.
- Lift the bar by at least 1 space to clear the path for the cannon.
- Activate the cannon to fire.
- Release the fire to reach the frozen coins on the left side. Once the coins thaw, the droplets will automatically enter the refillable slot. Fire the cannon to collect those coins, and then you can complete the remaining steps.
- Collect all the coins situated on the left side.
- Create matches in the bottom right corner so that the lanterns move to the upper right corner, near the cannon, allowing you to fire it.
- The droplet will teleport itself, enabling you to obtain the last coins.
- Retrieve the two coins at the bottom.
- Guide the lanterns upwards towards the upper right corner, causing them to shift the bar to the right.
- A droplet will teleport itself but becomes obstructed by the bar. Direct the lanterns towards the upper center to nudge the bar back to the left.
- The droplet teleports once again, encountering the same bar blockage. Continue maneuvering the lanterns into the appropriate passage to move the bar back and forth. This will eventually lead the droplet through all the teleportation points, generating all the coins on the left side.
Slider puzzle 5
- First, gather all the coins that are within easy reach. Then, break through the dirt that’s blocking the horizontal paths at the bottom, leading to the coal area.
- Create bombs and position them horizontally. Trigger the bombs in the rows where the coal is located, so that the resulting fire burns up the coal within each corridor.
- The shielded tiles at the upper right corner will move aside, allowing you to use the cannon to retrieve the remaining coins.
- Start by collecting the five coins that you can easily reach on the right side.
- Craft a rocket and use it to eliminate the coin obstructing the key.
- Unlock the coin, but hold off on thawing any of the frozen coins. Craft another rocket and send it towards the recently unlocked coin.
- Utilize the fire to burn away the coal and thaw the frozen coins. The last piece of coal on the left side will require some effort, involving breaking through the shielded tiles and the obstructing dirt before you can access it.
- Retrieve the coin from the divided parts and then employ a rocket to obtain the last coin.
Slider puzzle 6
- Begin by picking up the two frozen coins situated on the left side.
- Create bombs and arrange them so they can be flipped vertically. Launch these bombs in the corridors where the red bombs are located above. As a result, a few coins will appear on the far left due to the teleportation effect.
- Activate the cannon to retrieve the coins. This action will cause the last drop to fall into the teleportation area at the bottom left corner.
- A number of coins will be generated in the process. Make sure to collect these coins as they descend, so that the final drop grants you the ultimate coin.
- Use the floating lanterns to aim at the cannon and fire it repeatedly until the fire teleports. This will require a few shots from the cannon.
- Employ the lit torch to thaw the frozen coins, and then clear the fog. Guide the floating lanterns through the corridors at the upper left to collect the last coins.
- At the beginning, there’s a setup near the fire to create a bomb using the M5 configuration. Flip the bomb vertically and use it to thaw the coin in the corridor situated above the fire.
- If the lanterns happen to obstruct the coin, float enough of them so that they align and allow the gravity to pull the coin down.
- Once you’ve retrieved the coin, guide the floating lanterns into the empty space where the coin used to be, until the bar shifts to the left.
- The resulting chain reaction will ignite the torch on the left side and move the drops into their respective columns. Make sure to collect all the coins that drop.
- Craft a bomb and position it within the corridor where the last frozen coin is located. Flip the bomb vertically and set it off to thaw the coin, causing the remaining coins to descend.
- Create a bomb in the lower section, positioned to be used in the row with the fire. Flip the bomb horizontally and trigger it to incinerate the coal.
- The torch in the upper right corner will be lit. Proceed to craft a bomb in the upper half, positioned to be used in the row with the fire. Flip the bomb horizontally and set it off to melt the isolated snow tile.
- The shielded tile creates a configuration that allows for a horizontal match of the money toads. If the toads don’t disappear naturally, match them to free up the pathway for the top cannon.
- Given that there’s still ample fire in the upper half of the board, seize the opportunity to thaw all the frozen coins.
- It’s likely that the top cannon has fired sufficiently and the vase has disappeared while you were dealing with the frozen coins. However, if there are still drops on the far left, continue firing the cannon until you obtain coins in the bottom left area.
- Conclude by firing the bottom cannon to collect the remaining coins.
Slider puzzle 7
- Move the key located at the bottom right towards the left until you can drag it into the teleporter.
- The key will shift to the top right, where there’s nothing you can do for now. Instead, focus on obtaining the locked coin in the middle of the board.
- Slide the bar that was positioned behind the locked coin to the left. It will move only one space before stopping and becoming inactive. As a result, the key from the top right will teleport again.
- Retrieve the locked coin in the same row as the key.
- Push the bar that was behind the coin to the right to release the trapped lantern. This sequence of events will trigger a chain reaction that teleports the last key.
- Unlock the final locked coin to make all the remaining coins drop down into the open area.
- Collect the three coins on the right side, and then extend the fire all the way to the left to reach the frozen coins there. Be careful not to thaw the frozen coin in the middle yet, as it might interfere with the movement of the bar. You’ll also need to navigate around the other bar which could slide up.
- Obtain the last frozen coin in the middle, and then remove the shielded tiles that are blocking the rightmost bar.
- Move both bars upwards to allow the keys to access the locked coins.
- Utilize rockets to gather the two coins at the bottom.
- Gather the three regular coins located on the right side.
- Create a bomb that can be used in the corridor just above the horizontally flipped fire.
- Ensure that the torch above the fire is lit. Then, create another bomb that can be used in the row above the torch to eliminate the coal in the top right corner.
- Continue generating bombs and using them strategically to spread the fire from one torch to the next, either burning up the coal or lighting the next torch along the edges. Keep repeating this process until the frozen coins are thawed.
- Produce bombs to remove the dirt that’s obstructing the drop from the teleporters on the right.
- Retrieve the two coins from the refillable slot on the left.
- Use a bomb to clear the dirt that’s blocking the final drop on the left, and the rest will be straightforward.
- Guide the lanterns upwards in the top right section to ignite the cannon. This should continue until the shielded tile that’s blocking the red bomb in the top left corner is eliminated. This process requires three shots.
- Proceed to elevate the lanterns in the top left area until the red bomb detonates.
- The resulting chain reaction will grant you a coin to collect in the bottom left corner. Gather the other coins present in the bottom left section, and burn the coal in the middle.
- Employ the torch that has been ignited to collect the remaining coins.
Slider puzzle 8
- Use a bomb to destroy the clay next to one of the red bombs.
- If the matches aren’t cooperating to trigger the explosion of the red bombs, you can create an additional bomb in the same row to set them off.
- Utilize the spreading flames to acquire all the frozen coins in the bottom right corner. Transport the fire through the teleporter that’s not obstructed by water.
- Employ the teleporter in the bottom right corner, which is surrounded by water tiles, to adjust the drop location.
- Deploy a bomb in the top left corner, aligning it with the fire to eliminate the coal located in the top right corner.
- Utilize the fire to access the final frozen coins and complete the coin collection.
- Continue sending lanterns up the narrow corridor on the left until the bar shifts to the left. This will take some time to clear the obstacles initially present.
- Gather the coin that’s blocking access to the coal and proceed to burn the coal.
- Collect the coins in the bottom left area, and then employ the cannon to shoot out the remaining coins.
- Employ a rocket on the coin situated at the bottom right.
- Once the chain reaction concludes, pick up two more coins from the bottom right. Afterward, use a rocket on the coin that was previously unreachable.
- Collect the three coins that have dropped into the central area, and then use a rocket on the inaccessible coin.
- Gather the single coin that is reachable, and then utilize a rocket on the last remaining coin.
- Guide the fire past the water and ensure all the frozen coins are collected. Additionally, melt all the snow present in the bottom section.
- Utilize a horizontal bomb to break the wooden obstruction that’s blocking the drops along the edges. Once this is done, gather the coins.
Slider puzzle 9
- Employ a rocket to collect the deep blue coin.
- Trigger a chain reaction that produces 3 additional coins, necessitating rocket use for collection.
- Once those coins vanish, the bar autonomously shifts to the left, freeing the droplets. Collect coins from the droplets.
- Slide the bar to the left to release the fire and gather the frozen coins.
- Collect the 4 coins from the bottom.
- Elevate lanterns up the upper right path to teleport the drop.
- Obtain the coin, then elevate lanterns through the middle path to teleport the subsequent drop.
- Repeat this procedure for the following coin and pathway, teleporting the final drop.
- Assemble the remaining coins.
- Secure the locked coin on the lower right.
- Move the bar downward by one space, its movement limited.
- Disassemble the shielded tiles, working from the right, enabling the central key to travel rightward towards the locked coin.
- Shift the key from the right to the left, reaching the locked coin.
- Ignite the red bomb, then fracture adequate shielded tiles to free the cannon.
- Launch the cannon twice to clear enough wood for the keys to access their locked coins.
- Utilize a rocket on the deep blue coin to displace the shielded tiles downwards.
- Dismantle enough shielded tiles to allow the fire to burn the coal at the central position.
- Apply rockets to the two coins at the bottom right, causing the next set of shielded tiles to drop.
- The torch on the far right is liberated to ignite the coal at the left center.
- Wait for complete coal combustion, then collect the coins on the left before using rockets on the last two coins at the bottom. With luck, matches or cascades might collect those final coins without necessitating rockets.
- Gather the easily accessible coins at the bottom.
- Guide lanterns upwards through the upper right path until they self-match, teleporting the fire and thawing the coin for its descent.
- Elevate lanterns up the upper left path until the fire teleports again.
- Progress lanterns through the center-right path until the coal burns out.
- Elevate lanterns up the central path to align three consecutive lanterns, shifting the key towards the coin during this process. The remaining steps are straightforward.
Slider puzzle 10
- Disperse the fog in the upper and lower right corners to reveal two frozen coins. Avoid firing the cannon during this fog-clearing phase.
- Dispel the fog near the cannon and activate it.
- Following the cannon’s firing, a coin materializes in the refillable slot, and flames begin to spread at the bottom. Collect the coin and retrieve the frozen coins on the lower left.
- Gather the frozen coins on the right. As the coins thaw, a chain reaction causes two additional coins to descend from the top.
- Conclude the coin collection.
- Obtain the locked coin.
- Elevate lanterns through the upper corridor on the right until the bar shifts right.
- Fire the cannon to exhaust all coins from the central column.
- A chain reaction ignites the torch on the lower right. Utilize it to incinerate the coal at the bottom center.
- Retrieve the frozen coin on the lower left, prompting the remaining coins to descend from the refillable slot.
- Disrupt the chains obstructing the drop from the teleport and teleport the drop.
- Match the surroundings of the dirt obstructing the subsequent teleport locations and teleport all drops from the upper right.
- You can handle the remaining steps easily.
- Gather the readily accessible coins, then activate the cannon until the wood is depleted from the right.
- Teleport the drop twice on the right, situating it at the left edge of the board.
- Transfer the left-side drop back to the right, then guide it into the teleport below to position it adjacent to the fire.
- Teleport the drop once more using the teleport in the bottom center, placing it on the right side with the unlit torch impeding its path.
- Collect the frozen coins on the lower left, then execute a final teleportation of the drop.
- Eventually, the drop settles in its slot, allowing the cannon to expel the coin.
- Dispel the fog at the bottom and guide lanterns into the vicinity of the cannon until its activation.
- The fire at the upper left becomes accessible, permitting flames to engulf the coal on the right and burn it.
- Utilize the torch that appeared at the bottom right to seize the frozen coins on the bottom.
- The subsequent actions are straightforward.
Slider puzzle 11
- Employ a rocket to claim one of the dark blue coins.
- If a regular coin emerges from the refillable slot, collect it. Alternatively, continue using rockets on the dark blue coins until they are exhausted.
- Gather the coins descending from the refillable slot.
- Nudge the key leftward until it teleports.
- Two fresh keys are spawned; seize the locked coins.
- Shift the upper bar to the right to facilitate drop insertion.
- Slide the lower bar to the right, enabling the coins’ descent, thus simplifying the remaining steps.
- Easily maneuver lanterns up the passages until the coins descend. The sole potential complication arises if extra lanterns block coin access within a corridor after the dirt is cleared. In such a scenario, align three lanterns in that corridor to trigger their self-matching, causing the coins to fall.
- Guide lanterns into the upper right until the coal is consumed.
- Upon the ignition of the torch at the bottom right, employ it to burn the coal at the bottom center.
- Utilize the torch from the left-center to incinerate the coal on the left.
- Elevate lanterns into the upper left to teleport the fire.
- With an accessible fire source, retrieve all frozen coins.
- Shift the bar rightward to reveal the fire, then collect the frozen coins on the bottom. If the bar retreats leftward but the fire’s edges are still visible on the tiles underneath, generate a match around the bar; the fire will continue to spread. However, prevent the bar from overlapping with the frozen coins.
- Illuminate the left torches, then utilize a bomb to propagate fire to the coal, causing it to burn out. Note that direct matching is not possible.
- Use the torch from the top right, which lit up, to access the temporarily reachable frozen coin on the left. Subsequently, eliminate the coal.
- The refillable slot generates several coins. Exploit the fire from the more accessible torch to collect the last frozen coins.
Slider puzzle 12
- Utilize bombs to break wooden obstacles obstructing lanterns on each side of the board. This grants you 2 M4s of lanterns on both sides.
- Drops commence into refillable slots. Continuously collect coins until all drops are depleted.
- Combine coin halves at the top to assemble the final coins.
- Employ a rocket on the regular coin.
- Wait for the chain reaction to conclude, then gather the regular coin on the upper left side.
- Utilize a rocket on the unreachable regular coin at the top right.
- Acquire the coin on the upper right, then deploy a rocket on the regular coin at the lower left.
- Collect the two regular coins at the bottom left, then use a rocket on the coin at the bottom right.
- Procure the remaining coins.
- Eliminate assorted barriers near the teleports in the lower half. Slide the key left until it teleports.
- Generate two keys. Obtain the locked coin in the upper right. Slide the key to the lower right to enable teleportation, then apply it to the locked coin in the upper left.
- Amass coins from refillable slots on both sides.
- Shift the upper bar rightwards by at least one space (it doesn’t move left) to align three drops.
- Slide the lower bar leftwards by at least one space (it doesn’t move right), prompting the remaining coins to emerge from the refillable slot.
- Move the key left until teleportation occurs. This action yields two keys: one unlocks the bottom coin, and a new key emerges one row higher, nearly in the same starting position as the original key.
- Retrieve the coin beneath the shielded tiles at the bottom, then detonate the red bombs.
- Slide the key left again to trigger teleportation.
- Acquire the locked coin at the top. If by chance the coin halves combine below and you collect the coin in the process, it’s even better.
- Fire the cannon to release the lantern, causing a chain reaction.
- Some coins will gather themselves during the chain reaction. You only need to pick up the ones coming from the refillable slot on the right and the coin from the halves if you haven’t acquired it in step 4.
- Float lanterns to the center right, positioning them beneath three dirt tiles. This action results in sliding the bar left as the lanterns match.
- Gather the three fallen coins, then float lanterns to the top right area until the coal burns out.
- Prioritize obtaining the higher dark bluish coins on the left while avoiding placing a lantern in the top left corridor. To remove the lantern in this area, you might need to make a match in the upper left corner if the pieces align properly. This step might require several attempts to complete before collecting all left coins.
- From the five drops in the upper right, move the lowest one down by one space to activate teleportation.
- Eliminate the chains blocking the drop’s path so it enters the slot.
- Retrieve the coin obstructing the key, then obtain the locked coin.
- Employ a bomb in the row with an empty space to shift all right drops down by one row.
- In the upper right, shift the three drops with slots beneath them into their slots. The final drop will initiate a chain reaction and teleport itself.
- Place the drop near the cannon in its slot, pick up the coin, and fire the cannon until all right-side coins are gone. Collect left-side coins while executing this action if needed.
- If any coins remain on the left, gather them.
- Extend fire to the left until teleportation occurs.
- Utilize the lit torch on top to acquire frozen coins, then teleport fire using the corner teleporter behind the frozen coins.
- This step provides a reachable fire source for the final frozen coin at the bottom.
- Activate the cannon and wait for the chain reaction to conclude, yielding a total of four coins along the edges.
- Keep firing the cannon until right-side coins are depleted, then gather the two left-side coins.
- Disregard the coin halves in the upper right, as they will eventually combine after addressing other tasks.
- Deploy a bomb in the upper half’s row containing an empty space to spread fire across.
- Thaw all frozen coins on the upper half by carefully managing matches. If flames extinguish, use another bomb like in step 2.
- Construct a bomb in the lower half to apply it to the row with an empty space, generating a fire strip for the frozen coins at the bottom. An optional backup torch is available nearby if needed.
- As the lantern at the bottom is freed, the upper coin halves will combine, and the coin will fall to the bottom right behind the red bomb.
- Detonate the red bomb and collect remaining coins.
- Despite appearances, the left side lacks a piece flow for teleporting the key. Instead, create a rocket on the right half of the board and use it on the dark bluish coin.
- The drop teleports, creating a coin by the bar on the upper right. Pick up the coin and slide the bar right.
- Acquire the coin appearing on the upper left. Now there’s piece flow on the left side to teleport the key.
- Collect the locked coin and teleport the drop.
- Place the drop in its slot, retrieve the coin to ignite the coal, and gather the frozen coins with the activated torch.
Slider puzzle 13
- Collect the easy coin on the top, then shift the key left until teleportation takes place.
- The key lands within a horizontal match setup of red lanterns. Match these to burn the coal on the right and shift the key one space left, resulting in the generation of four coins.
- Utilize the fire on the bottom left corner to light the bottom-half torches, burning the last coal.
- If possible, maintain flames from step 3 to thaw remaining frozen coins and snow on the top right. If not, retrieve the coin in the way and collect the locked coin. Free the left-side fire for the frozen coins and snow.
- Break the wood on the bottom right to access the final coins.
- Guide lanterns into the narrow center corridor to illuminate the torch.
- Obtain the frozen coins in the upper left corner.
- Move the key left until teleportation occurs.
- Retrieve the locked coin obstructing the cannon and fire the cannon.
- A shielded tile drops, preventing lanterns from floating away on the upper right.
- Float lanterns near the single lantern until the coal burns out.
- Use the lit torch in the bottom right corner to collect frozen coins and coal on the left.
- Eliminate fog near the downward-facing cannon and fire it until enough shielded tiles below clear, enabling access to the wooden area with red lanterns around it on the lower half.
- Collect the two coins from the bottom, then work through the wood to reach the right-side cannon.
- Fire this cannon to clear enough shielded tiles above, reaching the area with four coins.
- Gather these coins to lower the shielded tile there.
- Clear fog surrounding the upper right cannon and fire it to detonate the red bombs.
- Wait for timed bombs to explode, causing the bar to slide down and activate the red square.
- Collect coins from the refillable slot on the left.
Slider puzzle 14
- Apply a rocket to the coin near the bar.
- This action creates space to spread fire. Begin by melting snow at the top, then burn the bottom coal.
- Extend fire to the right again for the remaining frozen coins.
- Fire the cannon until left-side coins are depleted.
- Utilize a rocket on the last coin.
- Employ a bomb on the row with fire to ignite the torch on the bottom right.
- Thaw all bottom coins before burning the center coal if possible. If coal burns first, relight the torch for coins.
- Use a bomb on the upper row containing coal to burn it up with fire.
- If necessary, employ bombs to facilitate gathering the final coins through matches.
- Shift the key right until teleportation takes place.
- The key will automatically unlock the center coin. Utilize a rocket to collect the coin.
- Utilize the lit torch in the center to collect frozen coins on the right.
- Fire the cannon thrice to trigger the drop’s teleportation.
- Remaining coins appear to emerge through cannon fire.
- Utilize vertical bombs to remove chains on the three rightmost lanterns, allowing them to float to the upper right and shift the bar.
- The chain reaction produces several coins. Collect them all until no drops remain.
- Employ a vertical bomb to break the chain obstructing the lower part of the upper left corridor.
- Drag the key to the locked coin, then gather remaining coins.
- Float lanterns on the right half to release drops into their slots.
- Collect coins on the bottom right, then burn the coal in the lower center.
- Retrieve the frozen coin at the bottom left, then float lanterns on the upper left to dislodge the final coins.
- Acquire the simple coin from the bottom right corner.
- Use vertical bombs to gather dark bluish coins (one bomb per coin).
- Fire the cannon to remove wood obstructing the drop’s path from the far right teleport.
- Teleport the drop and proceed with the rest.
- Float lanterns into the open area with dirt above to shift the bar left. This process clears dirt and aligns lanterns by the bar, although it takes time.
- Pick up the coin that falls on the right, then float lanterns by the fire to burn the coal.
- Utilize the left torch to thaw frozen coins at the bottom left, then light the central torch to thaw the remaining frozen coins.
- Select a top corner to clear obstacles from, triggering drop teleportation.
- Repeat the process on the other corner.
- Guide drops into the vase and wait for timed bombs to explode. Cannons will automatically shoot out most, if not all, coins.
- Collect any remaining coins.
This level is trickier than it seems. To maneuver lanterns effectively, make matches slightly to the right of where you want the lanterns to rise. This increases the likelihood of desired lantern positions.
- Float a lantern into the corridor with the bar to lower it.
- Move keys into locked coins and collect resulting coins upon drop.
- Float lanterns into the corridor near the cannon to keep firing it until shielded tiles obstructing drops are removed, causing remaining coins to fall from refillable slots.
- Gather coins from the refillable slots.
Slider puzzle 15
- Use a rocket on the regular coin.
- Trip the red square.
- Break the shielded tiles so that the fire can reach the frozen coins. Collect the 2 regular coins along with the frozen coin on the right. The refillable coin slot generates 3 more coins.
- Use the torch in the top right corner to collect the frozen coin in the top left corner.
- Break the wood in the bottom right to access the coins behind it. Then, teleport the drop.
- Place the drop into the slot for the final coin.
- Float lanterns into the top right until the coal burns up. Gather the falling coins.
- Continue floating lanterns into the top center until the torch to the left ignites and burns up the coal in the next section. Collect the next set of falling coins.
- Float lanterns into the top left until the last coal burns up.
- Gather the last set of falling coins, then use the fire in the bottom left corner for the frozen coin on the far right.
- Combine the coin halves on the bottom row to obtain the coin.
- Collect the 2 coins in the top section, then combine the coin halves there for another coin.
- Utilize bombs to break the wood obstructing the drops on the top left, then gather the coins when they descend.
- Use a bomb to break the chain from the red lantern on the right. This will cause it to drop down, creating a match and moving the bar out of the drop’s path.
- Collect the remaining coins.
- Acquire the 4 easy coins (3 at the bottom, 1 by the slot).
- Shift the key to the right, allowing the drops to fall into the refillable slot.
- Remove the dirt blocking the single drop at the top, teleport the drop.
- The drop is now aligned with a slot, retrieve the coin from it.
- Slide the bar 2 spaces to the left, moving the shielded tiles aside for the key.
- Eliminate any remaining dirt obstructing the key’s path to its coin, and collect the locked coin.
- Detonate the red bombs, and the last 2 coins will emerge from the refillable slot.
- Use a rocket on the regular coin. The fire in the top right corner will trigger a chain reaction, teleporting itself.
- Employ rockets on the subsequent coins appearing on the left until a chain reaction again teleports the fire.
- Three coins descend from the top center, and the locked coins become accessible now.
- Float lanterns upwards into the empty space where the single dirt tile is located until lanterns reach the area near the key. This will teleport the key for you.
- As the key exits the teleport, the locked coin automatically unlocks. Collect the cluster of coins blocking the drop and teleport the drop.
- Obtain the coin obstructing the cannon and fire the cannon for the final coin.
- Clear the fog in the bottom right and gather 3 coins.
- Float lanterns upwards through the central corridor until one reaches the top right corner and moves the bar aside.
- Remove the fog on the left and retrieve the coins from the drops.
- Collect the 3 easy coins.
- Apply a rocket to the unreachable regular coin.
- Ignite the coal using the lit torch.
- Utilize a rocket on the coin at the bottom left.
- Slide the lower bar to the left to reveal the fire, then collect the frozen coin next to it and ignite the coal.
- Employ a rocket on the unreachable coin at the bottom.
- Fire the cannon to move the bar at the top out of the way, causing the drop to teleport itself.
- Retrieve the remaining coins on the left.
- Send the lanterns up the large square area until the coins descend.
- Collect the coins, then fire the cannon 3 times.
- Complete the remaining actions.
Slider puzzle 16
- Start by collecting the easy coin positioned in the center. Then, utilize a rocket to target the regular coin on the opposite side.
- Trigger a chain reaction that will shatter most of the shielded tiles and wood on the right side. Clear the remaining obstacles if necessary and burn the coal located in the middle.
- Apply a rocket to the regular coin situated on the left side.
- Break the shielded tiles surrounding the flames on the left, allowing access to burn the coal located there.
- By breaking the stack of shielded tiles on the left, they will descend, granting you access to all the frozen coins.
- Slide the bar to the left to retrieve the last coins from the falling drops.
*If you’ve diligently engaged with all the minigames and sparkling objects thus far in the game, by the completion of level 81, the town will be fully constructed. Unlike previous versions of the game that signaled more levels, this game omits such prompts.
- Initiate the level by collecting the easily accessible coin at the center.
- Utilize a vertical bomb on the dark bluish coin situated in the upper right corner to ensure the right side is completely populated.
- Proceed to gather the two frozen coins available.
- Employ horizontal bombs to target the two dark bluish coins on the left side.
- Continuously fire the cannon until all coins are collected.
- Begin by using a rocket on the regular coin and waiting for the ensuing chain reaction to unfold.
- Reiterate this process by employing rockets on subsequent coins as they appear. Wait for the subsequent chain reactions to complete until the torch at the bottom right corner is ignited.
- Retrieve the frozen coin positioned at the bottom.
- The remainder of the level presents no significant challenges.
Slider puzzle 17
- Utilize a vertical bomb to ignite the torch situated in the third column from the left.
- Gather all the frozen coins in the vicinity and burn the coal on the left.
- Employ another vertical bomb aligned with the fire located at the top center right to light the torch in the column immediately below.
- Collect the remaining frozen coins.
- The final set of coins will descend from the section on the right.
- Slide the bottom bar to the left to uncover a fire source. Use it to melt the frozen coins on the right.
- Prompt the drop in the corner to teleport. It will move a couple of columns to the left and fall into the designated slot, resulting in the addition of another coin.
- Adjust the bottom bar by shifting it three spaces to the right to reveal another fire source. Use this fire to melt the frozen coins on the left.
- It’s highly probable that the lanterns have displaced the top bar while you were addressing the frozen coins, allowing the final coin to drop. If not, manipulate the lanterns to clear the top bar by floating them into the center-left section.
- Begin by employing rockets on the two dark bluish coins.
- Maneuver the lanterns into the area near the cannon to activate it.
- As the left side populates, gather the frozen coins and proceed to burn the coal.
- Collect the frozen coins located on the right side and shift the key to the left until it teleports.
- Finally, retrieve the locked coin.
- Remove the dirt obstructing the top-left quadrant to facilitate the population of the center.
- Slide the bar downward to enable the drop to teleport.
- Break the wood situated on the bottom right and collect several coins (adjust the bar if necessary).
- Shift the key to the far left in order to access the locked coin.
- Trigger the red square and retrieve any remaining coins.
- Utilize rockets to target the two dark bluish coins and one regular coin at the top.
- Move the keys to unlock their respective coins and gather all the coins as they descend.
- Collect the final coin from the split halves.
- Create a vertical match of fans located in the bottom-left corner. This action will eliminate certain obstacles and yield two coins.
- Fire the cannon on the left repetitively until sufficient shielded tiles are eradicated, enabling you to circumvent the remaining obstacles and clear the path of the key.
- Obtain the locked coin situated at the top right, then navigate around the obstacles in the top corners to acquire additional coins.
- Continue firing the cannon on the right until enough shielded tiles are broken beneath it. This action will free the key or enable matches atop the shielded tiles until the key is liberated.
- Disperse the fog surrounding the locked coin on the left side. Subsequently, move the key toward it.
Slider puzzle 18
- Utilize a rocket on the dark bluish coin to initiate the level.
- Break the shielded tiles sufficiently to clear the pathway of the key (key located on the left side).
- Collect the locked coin, causing the refillable slot to generate four coins.
- Fire the cannon on the right until the coins below are exhausted.
- Shatter the shielded tile obstructing the key on the right, allowing the key to teleport. Retrieve the coin and then fire the cannon on the left to collect the remaining coins.
- Disperse the fog at the bottom to unveil two patches of coal. Proceed to ignite each patch.
- Fire the bottom cannon to detonate the cluster of red bombs. For now, ignore the coins in the bottom left corner.
- Clear the fog at the top, enabling you to fire the top cannon.
- Continuously fire the top cannon until all dirt is cleared from the left side. This facilitates better flow for the bottom left section.
- Gradually progress through the fog at the top to access the coins in the top-left corner.
- Work your way downward from the top left corner to collect the coins positioned at the bottom.
- Dispel the fog to retrieve the coin located in the bottom left corner.
- Use a vertical bomb to sever the chain attached to the lantern by the cannon, subsequently activating the cannon.
- Employ a vertical bomb to break the chain connected to the lantern in the top left corner. This action will teleport the drop.
- Collect all the coins as they descend.
- Begin by collecting all accessible coins, including the locked coin. Then, utilize rockets on the two remaining unreachable coins.
- In the bottom left corner, you should have a single locked coin. Additionally, there will be three drops located in the bottom right corner. Retrieve the locked coin.
- Match around the pile of shielded tiles in the bottom right corner until they are completely eliminated.
- Slide the bar to the left, allowing the drops to fall into the slots. Subsequently, fire the cannon three times to collect the coins. Note: If the bar shifts left before all shielded tiles are eradicated, you might need to resort to rockets for the last three coins. Alternatively, you could rely on fortuitous match setups within the confined area.
- Break the chain obstructing the drop on the right side and obtain the coin from that drop.
- Acquire the locked coin from the now freed key.
- Place the remaining drop in its designated slot to acquire a coin.
- Collect the three frozen coins situated at the center-left and burn the coal beneath.
- The torch on the opposite side of the water will light up, facilitating access to the remaining frozen coins.
- The keys will automatically unlock the coins at the top, causing them to descend.
- Initiate the level by breaking the chain on the piece obstructing a bar. Slide the bar to the left to enable the removal of the wood blocks obstructing the drops.
- As the drops descend, they will eliminate the vase and move another bar slightly to the left.
- Gradually shift the two remaining bars to the left, creating sufficient space for the drops to fall into the refillable slots. Note that a piece obstructs one of the slots, requiring you to move the drops into the left slot individually while collecting the coins. Continue matching below to gather coins until all the drops have been deposited in the slots.
- The subsequent challenge involves sliding the lower two bars to maintain an effective “flow” to the bottom center, allowing you to collect all the frozen coins. This step involves an element of luck and might require a few attempts. In my experience, I had to restart the level one or two times to succeed.
Slider puzzle 19
Level 96: Hey, don’t worry, you can do this. The first step is the hardest.
- Make space for lanterns to rise by clearing the dirt column next to the fire. It takes some time, as a few lanterns might get stuck in the corridor. If you manage to place 5-6 lanterns in the area, they’ll align correctly. Focus on using matches for the 2-3 columns near the corridor.
- Use the torch that’s lit to thaw the 2 frozen coins.
- A chain reaction will release the other coins on the sides, and then you can easily finish up.
- Use a vertical bomb to blow up the red bombs at the top right and collect the coins.
- Another vertical bomb will destroy the single red bomb near the cannon’s path, clearing the way.
- Fire the cannon to drop the remaining coins.
- Collect the 4 coins at the bottom while moving the key right into the teleporter.
- Grab the locked coin in the upper right corner.
- Slide the bar upwards to clear the cannon’s route.
- Break some of the shielded tiles starting from the bottom left corner. Just enough to move the stack out of the cannon’s way. It’s not about clearing them all, just freeing the cannon.
- Shoot the cannon to break the chain on the lantern. The last coins will fall, and the left side will improve.
Slider puzzle 20
- Move the fire around to melt all the frozen coins.
- Clear the wood on both sides in the lower section.
- Use a horizontal bomb to remove the wood blocking the drops on the right, then collect the 2 coins.
- Another horizontal bomb will explode the red bomb on the left.
- Move the bar aside and fire the cannon to grab the remaining coins.
- Use a rocket on the regular coin.
- Break through the wood, picking up 2 more coins along the way. This will allow you to spread the fire to the frozen coins.
- Move the key to the right until it teleports, and the rest becomes easy.
Congratulations! I had 216 extra coins left from getting all the bonus sparkles and playing the minigames. With 100 levels, I think this should be enough to complete the town, even without playing the minigames or finding all the sparkles.
Once you finish level 100, the game switches to endless mode with random levels. This happens even if you choose the M3 level option in the replay area. You can use the arrowheads at the top to scroll to any level you want.
I found a bug in the level replay section. The mahjong game counter goes to level 16, but there are only 15 mahjong levels. So, if you go to “level 16,” you can’t replay any mahjong levels. The same goes for the slider puzzles. The counter goes beyond level 20, but there are only 20 slider puzzles. If you go higher, you can’t access any slider puzzles at all.
There are 15 mahjong levels, 20 sliders, 2 hidden object scenes, and 8 spot-the-difference puzzles.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Laruaville 14 guide. This guide was originally created and written by SynthpopAddict. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.