This guide will assist you in finding the Weimaraner W3, Verdeleon 3, and Squalo X7 as well as give you tips on how to get them back to a garage in one piece. If you’re planning to obtain the achievement called Caught ‘Em All in Just Cause 3, then you need to have these three rare vehicles in your garage.
Where to Find Weimaraner W3
- Location: N 40 43.562 E 5 38.803
- Amount Spawned: 2
- Nearest Garage: Province Regno, Citate Di Ravello (2.2km)
- Best Delivery Method: Helicopter or Urga Hroch
- Gear Mods Required: Tether Strength I (if using helicopter)
The Weimaraner W3 is a military surplus, civilian edition of the jeep commonly used by the D.R.M. Unlike its military counterpart it’s extremely rare, only spawning on one island in the entire game.
While it’s hard to find, the vehicle description in the rebel drop menu actually gives us a hint as to where you can find it. It reads: “They don’t look like much but these military surplus offroaders are known for their reliability and durability, making them a staple island-hopping adventurers”.
This narrows the spawn location down to islands, of which there are many in Medici but the one we are looking for is an otherwise deserted island (in terms of points of interest) in between regions 2 and 3. As seen in the screenshots below, two Weimaraner W3’s spawn on the beach next to a campsite.
Now you’ve found them you’ll want to know how to get them to a garage. There are two main methods you could use to deliver them to the garage in Citate Di Ravello.
- Use a helicopter either from your rebel drop or the one on the helipad at the east of the island to airlift the Weimaraner to the garage using tethers.
- Use a Urga Hroch boat from your rebel drop to ferry the Weimaraner across the sea (left click lowers/raises the Urga’s ramp) and then drive it the rest of the way to the garage.
Where to Find Verdeleon 3
- Location: N 40 49.370 E 5 41.942
- Amount Spawned: 3
- Nearest Garage: Province Prima, Vista Fonte (10.37km)
- Best Delivery Method: Driving
- Gear Mods Required: None
The Verdeleon 3 is an extremely fast and good-looking supercar and will be a brilliant addition to your rebel drop menu, once you’ve managed to find it.
As before the description from the rebel drop menu gives us a hint as to where you can find the Verdeleon 3. It reads: “Only a handful of these eco-friendly supercars were ever imported. All were confiscated by jealous customers agents, hidden away in remote warehouses and forgotten”.
Now one of the most remote provinces is the snowy mountain province of Montana. The easiest method to locate the Verdeleon 3 is actually to liberate Montana. This will unlock a crash bomb challenge called Snowy Peak Blast, which you can fast travel to. Then simply look off the edge of the hill and you’ll see the warehouse that contains 3 Verdeleon 3’s.
Now it’s just a case of driving one of the Verdeleon’s to a garage, the nearest of which is in Province Prima, Vista Fonte 10.37km away. As a bonus, if you follow the mountain road the garage waypoint gives you, you’ll find the soapbox car needed to complete the Endless Runner feat. If you haven’t got that feat I’d recommend parking the Verdeleon and driving the soapbox car to get the feat then continue with your garage delivery drive.
Where to Find Squalo X7
- Location: N 40 46.688 E 5 34.961
- Amount Spawned: 1
- Nearest Garage: Province Libeccio, Vista Dracon (2km)
- Best Delivery Method: Pulling it with tethers or Using a Mech (DLC only)
- Gear Mods Required: Tether Strength II (if using tether method)
The Squalo X7 is a sleek, luxury speedboat reserved for the mega-rich of Medici. Because of this they are well hidden to avoid people stealing them, but that won’t stop Rico!
As with all the rare vehicles, the description in the rebel drop menu gives us a hint as to where you can find the Squalo X7. It reads: “Wealthy Medicians only dare use Mugello’s speedy and sexy Squalo X7 on secluded private lakes, where the risk of running afoul of trigger-happy soldiers is low”.
As luck would have it two of these private lakes exist, each one holding a single Squalo X7. Out of the two, the lake in Libeccio provides the easiest route to getting the Squalo X7 to a garage. To make travel to the lake easy, simply liberate Libeccio and an air race called Volo Montania will be unlocked. Fast travel to this air race and the Squalo X7 will be in the lake about 200m to your right.
Now that you’ve found the Squalo, the problem is getting it to a garage. There are 2 methods available that you can try.
- First, drive the Squalo across the lake a ramp it up onto the nearest road. Then put a waypoint on the garage in Vista Dracon and start tethering it along the road. Using the Tether Strength II mod this journey should take about 20 minutes and the Squalo should remain intact, provided you don’t hit too many cars.
- For those of you with the Mech Land Assault DLC, you can use the Mech’s force grip to carry the Squalo to the garage. Make sure to avoid heat and buildings as the boat is very easily damaged when been held by the mech.
And that concludes this Just Cause 3 guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.