- Title: JUNKPUNK
- Release Date:
Information about JUNKPUNK is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Basic Junkpunk keybinds, resource images, basics for crafting, farming, and more.
- W, A, S, D – Basic movement
- Left Shift – Sprint
- Space – Jump
- Control (Left or Right) – Crouch
- T – Toggles Flashlight
- Q – Opens/Closes Inventory
- N – Removes HUD
- X – Toggle Building Snap
- TAB – Opens/Closes Building Menu
- E – Open or Interact with Containers or objects
- F – Laser Tool (Below is the visual effect)
- V – Repair Tool (Below is the visual effect)
You will need to use the Laser Tool to gather the resources from these piles.
Scrap Junk – The White are more likely to give Gears and Steel Scrap. The Copper tone are more likely to give you gold, scrap, copper.
Electronics Junk – Gives you electronic scrap, resistors, circuit boards, basic processors, etc.
Rubber Junk – These give you rubber-based products, but have a chance for circuit boards and scrap plastics.
This list is a work in progress and may not reflect correct details as of yet.
- Scrap Copper or Scrap Steel – Requires 5 Scrap Metal
- Scrap Gold – Requires 20 Scrap Metal
- Bucket – Requires 2 Scrap Steel
- Large Pipe – Requires (X) Scrap Copper and (Y) Scrap Steel
This section will give you the breakdown to make the Ingots.
- Copper Ingot – Requires 2 Scrap Copper
- Gold Ingot – Requires 2 Scrap Gold
- Steel Ingot – Requires 4 Scrap Steel
- Aluminum Ingot – Requires (X) Scrap Aluminum
Watering the Planters
You will need 6 water buckets for the ship to get the key. You will not get the bucket back.
You will need to get into the water with a water pump. Below is one that is in water.
Once you do that, connect it to a Small water tank:
If you use the initial humidifier, then you will need buckets for water to fill it. I didn’t do this as I didn’t initially figure out how to get buckets of water. There is a drain on one side of the storage tank that will fill a bucket.
Run piping to your advanced humidifier to water the planters:
Setting up your Planters
You will need 1 empty bucket per planter and 6 dirt buckets for the key in the ship. You don’t get the buckets back once you put it in the ship or the planter
In order to start growing in your planters, you will need to set up your dirt extractor. You will need an empty bucket to get dirt (Doesn’t require power of any type):
Once you get dirt in your bucket you need to put it in the Compost:
Picture Coming Soon (accidentally removed it)
After you get the dirt from the compost, put the bucket of dirt in the planter. 1 bucket of dirt will handle at least 12 seeds of growth, that is 2 growth cycles as each cycle is 6 seeds each.
Planter without power hooked up and no dirt in it:
That's everything we are sharing today for this JUNKPUNK guide. This guide was originally created and written by kidcoast. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.