Are you one of the players trying to obtain all Infinitode 2 achievements? In this guide, we will be sharing with you some tips and tricks on how to get all Infinitode 2 achievements.
These achievements are obtained by getting 3 stars on all story levels (excluding bonus stages).
Tower defense 101 – Complete all of the tutorials
Responsibilities taken – Get 3 stars on first 8 levels of Stage 1
Beginnings ended – Get 3 stars on first 8 levels of Stage 2
Resistance overcame – Get 3 stars on first 8 levels of Stage 3
Evolvement performed – Get 3 stars on first 8 levels of Stage 4
Denouement approached – Get 3 stars on first 8 levels of Stage 5
While technically not part of the story, the next one is pretty easy to achieve by selling the sniper tower a second time in stage 0.3.
How? – Fail the tutorial
These are all pretty much self-explanatory.
Rising scholar – Do 500 different research
- Raise 500 different research nodes at least one level (multiple levels of the same research do not count.)
Mad scientist – Complete all of the regular research
Battlefield architect – Build a map with 100 tiles
- See next achievement…
Crazy battlefield architect – Build a map with 500 tiles
- You will need to raise the User map size to L9 in the research tree for this. The achievement will pop upon playing the map.
Mass production – Have 25 miners at the same time on one map
- Additional miners are unlocked via research and as trophy rewards. Easier on a custom map. Look for a base tile that gives more miners.
Basically rich – Get 1,000,000 Green Papers
That’s a lot of damage – Build 1,000,000 MDPS on any level
On the wave – Reach wave 300 on any level
Seven numbers – Kill 1,000,000 enemies
Eight numbers – Kill 10,000,000 enemies
Tower Specific Achievements
Snowball combo – Hit one enemy with snowball 5 times
- For this, you need Freeze’s LVL10 ability Snowball. Create a custom map with Exp multiplier tiles for your Freeze towers and make sure enemies pass by them before getting killed (otherwise the towers won’t level up), and choose the LVL4/7 ability Monitoring system for faster exp.
Death from the sky – Kill 10 walking enemies with Anti-air tower in one game
- For this, you need Anti air’s LVL10 ability Aimed drop.
Thorny chain – Kill 3 enemies with one projectile using Splash’s chain reaction
- For this, you need Splash’s LVL4/7 ability Penetrating bullets.
Step back – Kill 100 enemies who are being thrown back in one game
- For this, you need Blast’s LVL10 ability Stopping force.
Bullet storm – Have a tower with 200+ attack speed
- While this can be obtained with other towers as well, it makes sense to go with Minigun as it has the fastest starting Attack speed. Since achievements can only be obtained on Normal difficulty, upgrade levels beyond LV10 in attack speed in the Endless research tree are irrelevant here. You will need to place your Minigun on an Attack speed V tile, surround it with 4 Attack speed modifiers (upgrade Attack speed bonus given by the modifiers in the research tree), let it level up, then add 4 Power modifiers. On a custom map, a Base tile and a core with an Attack speed bonus will help.
Rocket rain – Have 100 missiles flying over the map at the same time
- Easier to achieve on a custom farming map when you have enough Bounty modifiers to be rolling in gold fast. When you have enough gold, simply build as many Missile towers as you can.
Ultimate Abilities Achievements
These achievements require a tower’s ultimate ability. For this, you need to upgrade Max experience level research to L10 so that the tower can reach level 20. (Or find a map/base panel that raises tower max experience level).
Levels close to 20 require quite a bit of experience, so researching Starting level increase, as well as Passive exp generation and Exp multiplier, and playing on a map with Exp multiplier tiles, will help. If there are resources near platforms, then the Experience modifier can also be useful.
If you need to raise multiple towers to level 20 then it’s best to connect them with a Balance modifier. If the tower you need is weak, try connecting a stronger tower or two (like Flamethrower + Tesla) to the Balance modifier to provide a faster experience.
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V – Copy 5 towers in one game
- For this, you need Basic’s ultimate. Make sure that there are empty platforms in range.
Minefield walk – Have 25 mines on a map
- For this, you need Cannon’s ultimate. Upgrade the Number of miner research node so each Cannon tower produces 5 mines.
Space efficient – Build 3 more towers than the number of platforms on the map
- For this, you need Minigun’s ultimate. If you upgrade the Max number of Microguns research then you can achieve this with just one Minigun, otherwise, you’ll need two. I achieved this on level 2.6.
Light show – Have 11 ball lightnings flying over the map at the same time
- For this, you need Tesla’s ultimate.
Eye protection required – Double your Laser’s damage using its ultimate
Energy Abilities Achievements
Wow, this blew up – Kill 100 enemies with one Nuke
- Do this on a map with a long path to the base. Call waves early and use the ability.
Stonks – Kill any boss under “bonus coins” effect
- Can be achieved on story level 5.8.