A guide to listing the achievements and provide a few tips on how to get them. Nothing fancy, you have seen them before.
I have the achievements broken down by Common (Bronze), Uncommon (Silver), and Rare (Gold). I only assigned these designators based on the color scheme of the developers in the achievement artwork.
- Most of these achievements are relatively easy to get, just mix up the characters you use and grind, grind, grind.
- Wait to get skins until after you get the Hideout to Rank 10.
- Maintain about 500-1500 gold on hand for perks as they become available, the rest dump to the Hideout.
- Personally, I got all of my characters up to Rank 5 and then ground each up to Rank 10.
- Once all characters were at Rank 10, I put all gold into the Hideout in increments of 50. i.e. You win 364 gold, 350 goes to the Hideout, 14 goes to you.
Common (Bronze) Achievements
A list of the Common (Bronze) Achievements in alphabetical order.
A Local Hero – Reach Player Rank 25
Backwood Butcher – Within a single match, kill 4 unique players on the enemy team. (4v4 Heist)
- Easiest to accomplish with explosives, assassinations, or ranged attacks.
Challenge Accepted – Complete a set of Daily Challenges
- Look at your Daily Challenges and do them…
Equipped For Action – Equip a Perk in each of the available slots for any character.
- Grind and equip perks. Robin can accomplish this by level 5, all others by level 4.
God of Death – Kill 3 enemy players within 5 seconds. (4v4 Heist)
- Explosives. Specifically, Robin’s Tier 3 Perk ‘Mercurial Arrow’ while they are gathered at a location like a winch.
Laying Claim – Reclaim a Capture Point from the enemy team. (4v4 Heist)
- Find a red spawn point and reclaim it. Easy.
Light the Campfire – Upgrade the Hideout for the first time.
- Post-match, donate gold ‘For the People’ to level Hideout to 2.
Lincoln Green – Purchase and equip a Cosmetic.
- Change the skin on a character’s clothes or weapon. Perks do not count.
Making Marks – Kill an enemy tagged by a team-mate, or have a team-mate kill an enemy you have tagged. (4v4 Heist)
- Tag an enemy and watch as a friendly player kills the target. Simple.
National Treasure – Reach Rank 10 with a single character.
- Grind. Pick a character and grind.
Petty Thief – Steal 25% of the Trinkets.
- Assassinations on every map. The more assassinations, the more chances for Trinkets.
Pilgrimage – Complete a match on 5 maps. (4v4 Heist)
- Grind. Eventually, you will play all maps.
Sleep Tight… – Perform an assassination on another player. (4v4 Heist)
- Assassinate an enemy player. Easy.
Strike that, Reverse it – Disrupt the enemy team during the final stages of Extraction, 90% progress or more. (4v4 Heist)
- Stop the enemy from extracting at the last moment. Explosives help.
The Ballad Unfolds… – Piece together one set of Legends.
- Grind. it doesn’t matter who you use, The State will be the first story completed.
The Hood, the Bad and the Ugly – Complete a match with a team of unique characters. (4v4 Heist)
- Start a game with a team of all unique characters (i.e. no duplicates characters).
Under The Influence – Kill an enemy who is affected by a Flash or Poison. (4v4 Heist)
- Use a Tooke or Robin, use your grenade, assassinate them.
You Win or You Die – Steal the Chest extraction, after the enemy team has claimed the first 6 notches. (4v4 Heist)
Uncommon (Silver) Achievements
A list of the Uncommon (Silver) Achievements in alphabetical order.
..The Ballad Ends – Piece together all of the Legends.
Assassin’s Greed – Steal 100% of the Trinkets.
- See The Ballad Unfolds, then multiply by four…
Heroic Deeds – Successfully extract the Treasure on 5 maps. (4v4 Heist)
- Grind. Just like the Pilgrimage Achievement, eventually, you will get wins on all maps.
Infamous Outlaw – Score over 2,500 points in a single match. (4v4 Heist)
- Mark everything you can, get assassinations, and grind.
Merry Men – Reach Rank 10 with 4 different characters.
- Yup, more grinding…
Survivalist – Claim three successive Treasure Notches without the winch interaction being disrupted. (4v4 Heist)
- Use the perks that speed up winching and use the sprint while winching.
The Suspense is Terrible – Successfully extract the Treasure without killing anyone on the enemy team. (4v4 Heist)
- Provide support, heal, reveal enemies, move the chest, crank.
This. Is. Sherwood. – Upgrade the Hideout to Rank 10.
- Grind. The fastest way, donate everything to the Hideout after you purchase your perks.
Time is a Precious Thing – Successfully extract the Treasure within 12 minutes. (4v4 Heist)
- Move fast and work as a team. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Valiant – Carry the Treasure from the Vault and, without dropping it onto the Winch (4v4 Heist)
- Having a good team to distract the enemy players at a distant location is a massive boon.
Rare (Gold) Achievements
A list of the Rare (Gold) Achievements in alphabetical order.
A Living Legend – Reach Player Rank 100.
Toss a Coin to Your Yeoman – Spend a minimum of 20,000 Gold
- Step 1: Play match, make gold, spend gold… Step 2: See Step 1.
Achievements Containing Secrets
Warning, the following achievements are listed as secret. Since the following contains spoilers of the game, I advise that you just search for the exact achievements that you want to obtain.
… Not Today – Avoid dying for the entire duration of a match and successfully extract the Treasure. (4v4 Heist)
- Hide, hope your team wins. It’s a completely selfish move though… Your call.
… The Pack Survives – Within 10m of a team-mate, perform a synchronized assassination on an enemy. (4v4 Heist)
- This is the easiest at the start of the match with paired roving guards. Communicate.
A Higher Power – As Tooke, highlight 10 or more enemy targets within a single ability use.
- Use the Tier 1 Innate Insight Perk, run around ‘collecting’ a bunch of the guards at the start of the game, pop ability.
A Key to Rule Them All – Steal the Key from the Sheriff. (4v4 Heist)
- Sneak up behind the Sheriff and steal the key… This is why there’s a tutorial.
!!!Faceless Wraith – As Marianne, assassinate 3 enemies within a single Ability use. (4v4 Heist)
- Use Tier 2 Territorial Thief Perk and Tier 3 Elusive Wish Perk, ‘collect’ some guards, pop ultimate, become an assassination spaz.
Fall from Grace – Kill an enemy player whilst they are climbing a rope or ladder. (4v4 Heist)
- Ranged attacks are good mid-climb, John/Tooke heavy attack at the top, or assassination at the bottom. Can anyone say sticky grenades?
Fear Cuts Deeper – Luer a State Guard into a bush then assassinate them from within it. (4v4 Heist)
- Hide, use the whistle or rock throw to cause a guard to investigate, insert assassination cut-scene.
Forest Guardian – Kill an enemy player who is attempting to kill a teammate. (4v4 Heist)
- Stop an assassination by killing the enemy player, assassinating them is the easiest. Talk with your team about when assassinations are happening and stay together.
!!!Hitwoman – As Marianne, kill multiple enemies with a single burst of bolts. (4v4 Heist)
- Align State Guards as best you can, charge crossbow, fire. Try again.
Hold The Gate! – As John, lift a Portcullis and let a Treasure carrying team-mate through. (4v4 Heist)
- Uh… As John, lift a Portcullis and let a Chest carrying team-mate through.
Lord of Light – As Tooke, restore 500 hit points of health to team-mates within a single ability use. (4v4 Heist)
- Get in the mix, and pop your ability when the team is hurt. Try, try again.
Man Mountain – As John, kill 5 enemies in a row using melee attacks without dying. (4v4 Heist)
- Focus on State Guards in the beginning. Have friendly players assassinate excess numbers if they start to swarm.
Master Archer – As Robin, headshot an enemy player from over 50 meters. (4v4 Heist)
- Easiest to do while the enemy is at the winch, find a nice high place with a clear line of sight. Think 1990s US Air Force. Aim High (expect arrow drop).
Most Wanted – Kill an enemy objective carrier, Key or Treasure, and reclaim it. (4v4 Heist)
- Find the carrier, kill them, pick up the dropped item… Explosives are handy here.
My Precious – Successfully extract the Treasure for the first time. (4v4 Heist)
- Win your first match. Simple.
Silence is Easy – Executed by The Sheriff. (4v4 Heist)
- Die… Let the sheriff catch you and die.
!!!Sliding Through The Glen – Following High Alert or Lockdown, slide underneath a Portcullis shortly before closing. (4v4 Heist)
- This is all about timing and being near a portcullis when an alert is called.
You Get Nothing, Good Day – Own all Capture Points simultaneously (4v4 Heist)
- Work as a team and collect the points. Just grind your way through it. Advantage: you only have to own all of the spawn points at one time, a win is not required.
You Shall… Pass – Open the Vault for the first time. (4v4 Heist)
- Get the key. Open the Vault. You’re welcome.
Young Wolf – As Robin, kill multiple enemy players with a single arrow. (4v4 Heist)
- Equip Tier 3 Mercurial Arrow Perk and shoot the winch when two enemy players are cranking.
And that concludes this Hood: Outlaws & Legends guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.