- Title: Hitman 3
- Release Date:
Information about Hitman 3 is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
A guide for unlocking every achievement in the game HITMAN 3 by IO Interactive. Please note that this Guide is a work in progress. As the game is quite new on Steam, I am working to get all the achievements myself and will update with feedback and my own progress. Either way, I hope this Guide helps you get in the way of completing this game.
Achievements from Syncing
To start things off below is a list of all achievements you can get if you sync your account with the previous Hitman games, but they will only unlock if you have previously unlocked them already.
All of these are quite straightforward but if there are important notes, they will be below each achievement.
When No One Else Dares – Complete The Showstopper.
City of Light – Reach Paris Mastery Level 20.
Die By the Sword – Complete World of Tomorrow.
Amalfi Pearl – Reach Sapienza Mastery Level 20.
Too Big to Fail – Complete A Gilded Cage.
Ancient Marrakesh – Reach Marrakesh Mastery Level 20.
Shining Bright – Complete Club 27.
One Night in Bangkok – Reach Bangkok Mastery Level 20.
Guerrilla Warfare – Complete Freedom Fighters.
Mission Complete – Reach Colorado Mastery Level 20.
A Long Time Coming – Complete Situs Inversus.
Sayōnara – Reach Hokkaido Mastery Level 20.
Perfectionist – Complete Suit Only and Silent Assassin Challenges on The Icon, A House Built on Sand or Landslide.
- If you haven’t completed this yet, I would recommend watching video guides on Youtube from (for example) MrFreeze2244. There are a lot of them out there, it can be fun to play them yourself but they tend to be frustrating to do without a strategy. On the plus side, these do NOT have to be done in Master Mode, so you can save as much as you want, meaning you will not have to redo the entire mission.
Infiltrator – Complete Nightcall.
Local Knowledge – Reach Hawke’s Bay Mastery Level 5.
Damage Control – Complete The Finish Line.
Miami Wise – Reach Miami Mastery Level 20.
Tactical Strike – Complete Three-Headed Serpent.
Dark Tourist – Reach Santa Fortuna Mastery Level 20.
Pirate Hunter – Complete Chasing a Ghost.
Keys to the City – Reach Mumbai Mastery Level 20.
Long Shot – Complete Another Life.
Pillar of the Community – Reach Whittleton Creek Mastery Level 20.
Isle of Sgàil
This is Maintenance – Complete The Ark Society.
Honorary Member – Reach Isle of Sgàil Mastery Level 20.
Break the Bank – Complete Golden Handshake.
Top of the Heap – Reach New York Mastery Level 20.
Island and Chill – Complete The Last Resort.
Null and Void – Reach Haven Island Mastery Level 20.
DISCLAIMER Unlike the previous achievements, these do not unlock from syncing (for me at least). However, I will include them here as not only are they originally from Hitman 2, the progress (Challenges and Mastery) DO sync, which makes it a lot easier to complete if you have already done so in the previous game.
Silent Sniper – Complete The Last Yardbird as Silent Assassin.
Hawkeye – Complete The Pen and the Sword as Silent Assassin.
Pure Poetry – Complete all The Pen and the Sword Challenges.
Seven Figures – Get a score above 1,000,000 points on The Pen and the Sword.
Never Knew What Hit Them – Complete Crime and Punishment as Silent Assassin.
Capital Punishment – Complete all Crime and Punishment Challenges.
In a League of Their Own – Get a score above 1,000,000 points on Crime and Punishment.
The Creative Assassin – Complete the Contract Creation Tutorial.
Top of the Class – Beat the highest leaderboard score on a Contract.
- These two contracts can be done together, in a way. What you can do is create a contract, make it very easy to complete, then publish it. After that, you complete your contract but earn less than optimal points, for example by waiting or killing any non-targets. Then, you re-do the same contract, beat your previous score, and bob’s your uncle.
A New Profile – Complete a Featured Contract.
- Doesn’t need to be a high score, doesn’t need to be a silent assassin, just complete a single featured contract found on the main ‘Featured’ page and another achievement crossed off.
The Result of Previous Training – Complete Freeform Training in the Prologue.
Cleared for Field Duty – Complete The Final Test in the Prologue.
- To save time, it is recommended to combine this with Seizing the Opportunity and Silent Assassin. That way 3 can be crossed off in one go.
Seizing the Opportunity – Complete any Mission Story in The Final Test.
- I have found ‘Safety First’ to be the easiest to complete. You can get a mechanic’s disguise in the locker room for it, but most of it is guided. Once the mission story is over, go and ‘fetch’ Jasper Knight so kill him off the story to also get Silent Assassin for free.
Silent Assassin – Complete The Final Test unspotted. Kill only Jasper Knight, ensuring his body is not found.
- I recommend completing the same mission story as Seizing the Opportunity, so can be done in one go if done correctly.
Training Escalated – Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in the ICA Facility.
- If a guide is needed, there are plenty on youtube, but ‘The Einarsson Inception’ is the one I used to cross this one off. Really easy, quite short to finish, should be no problem.
Death From Above – Complete On Top Of The World.
Dune Raider – Reveal all undiscovered areas in Dubai.
Rise Up – Complete all Mission Stories in On Top Of The World.
Stair Master – Reach Dubai Mastery Level 20.
Treacherous Architecture – Kill Ingram with his oil-rig model, push Stuyvesant over a rail, and kill them in the air.
- So far I have gotten the second one, follow the mission story ‘Bird Of Prey’ to the end and walk outside to the balcony as Stuyvesant wants to finish his business with you. Lean over the edge and he will do the same, giving you a window to push him off. Don’t worry about the guards in the room, they seem to be blind and will not spot you.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled – Make a target slip and fall while evacuating in a skydiving suit.
- Seems pretty easy, probably mostly takes some time and preparation, will give tips when I have done this one.
Master of the Household – Complete Death In The Family.
No Stone Unturned – Reveal all undiscovered areas in Dartmoor.
Full House – Complete all Mission Stories in Death In The Family.
The Great Outdoors – Reach Dartmoor Mastery Level 20.
Upstairs, Downstairs – Eliminate Alexa in her private room, shoot her from the roof, and put her to rest.
- First one done, her pattern always makes her go to her private room, it’s on the top floor. There is a hidden room next to the private room, use instinct and/or map to know when she is there, kill her, done.
Family Feud – Help Emma kill Alexa.
- Probably has something to do with the poison in the greenhouse, will update when more is done.
Death of the Party – Complete Apex Predator.
Followed the Trails – Reveal all undiscovered areas in Berlin.
Last Call – Become the club owner, and have a sit down with the ICA.
Nothing on this yet from my end! – Warehouse Veteran
- Reach Berlin Mastery Level 20.
Partied Out – Tremain has a rifle accident, Thames is hit by a crane and Montgomery & Banner light up the club
- Nothing on this yet from my end!
Bird Art – Photograph the Yellow Bird.
- Had to look up the map, nothing on this yet from my end!
NEXUS-47 – Complete End Of An Era.
Surveillance Master – Reveal all undiscovered areas in Chongqing.
Icebreaker – Complete all Mission Stories in End Of An Era.
Hack the Planet – Reach Chongqing Mastery Level 20.
Future Shock – Kill Hush in his “relaxing chair,” electrocute Royce and shoot both with one bullet.
- Nothing on this yet from my end!
Console Cowboy – Use Royce’s terminal to fry the core.
- Nothing on this yet from my end!
The Last Tango – Complete The Farewell.
Master the Terroir – Reveal all undiscovered areas in Mendoza.
Rich Harvest – Complete all Mission Stories in The Farewell.
Vineyard Virtuoso – Reach Mendoza Mastery Level 20.
Ripe for the Picking – Eliminate Vidal with the grape crusher, Yates with poisoned Grand Paladin, and both with gas.
Evil Wine Club – Attend the secret Providence meeting.
- Follow the mission story ‘The Tour’ to complete this achievement.
Nightmare Fuel – Complete Untouchable.
Train Surfing – Complete all Untouchable Challenges.
Last Stop – Reach Carpathian Mountains Mastery Level 5.
Bullet Train – Take out a guard with a silenced pistol, with a shotgun and with an SMG.
Count Down From 47 – 47 takes another nap.
Achievements that can be obtained at any level, no matter the destination, campaign or custom contract, escalation, or elusive target. Have fun!
Tools of the Trade – Assassinate Targets with Ballistic, Accident, and Explosion Kills.
Unseen Assassin – Assassinate a Target without getting spotted.
Shortcut Killer – Find and unlock 15 Shortcuts.
- Each level has shortcuts, all you need to do is unlock them and they will remain open for any future playthrough of that level. There are challenges for them as well, so use those to get an idea of where they might be or what they might look like.
Stylish Assassin – Get 10 different Playstyles.
- Completing the missions in different ways (silent assassin, killing targets with accidents, handguns, shotguns, snipers, etc, getting detected or making a mess) will unlock many different Playstyles. There are more than 10, but you need to complete missions enough to get it. It is likely this will be unlocked while getting the other location-specific achievements.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Hitman 3 guide. This guide was originally created and written by Big DoNut. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.