- Title: Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Release Date:
Information about Half-Life 2: Episode One is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
This achievement is super tough in Half-Life. Whether you like collecting stuff or being perfect, this achievement will be useful. For the collectors out there, it’s surprisingly more common than lighting up 15 zombies with flares.
Now, let’s see how to start:
The real challenge begins in Chapter 3, “Lowlife” when you get your first weapons.
Once you have those first 2 weapons, you’ve got to use your only bullet to open a lock and move forward. No way around it unless you’re using cheats, but where’s the fun in that? If you use the shotgun on the lock, remember to left-click to shoot, not right-click, which shoots 2 bullets.
After this, you won’t need a gun to keep going in the game.
These are the basic rules to follow for the achievement:
- You can only use the Supercharged Gravity Gun, Normal Gravity Gun, Crowbar, Grenades, Mounted Turrets, Allies, Pulse Balls, and the Rocket Launcher. Just don’t hit enemies directly with Rockets.
- Use the Gravity Gun to toss heavy stuff, explosives, or sharp things like doors, grenades, bricks, and saws.
- You can use the Gravity Gun to aim where you want to throw grenades or send the ones enemies throw back at them.
- Rockets are good for precise shots, but they’re not easy to find.
- A smart move is to use something big like a door to block enemy shots and protect yourself, unless the enemies have knockback like the Combine Airship.
- And always remember to save. It’s pretty obvious why.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Half-Life 2: Episode One guide. This guide was originally created and written by vwwwiou. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.