- Title: Hades
- Release Date:
Information about Hades is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Welcome to the Hades Achievements Guide! The role of this guide is to help you keep track of your achievements and help you with achieving 100% progress.
Welcome to the depths of Hell, known to some as the House of Hades! Welcome to Hades, the addictive roguelike where you play as Zagreus, Prince of Death, who is on a mission to try to fight his way out of Tartarus and back to the surface of Earth. Be prepared for many runs of the game as you die, learn, get stronger, and perfect your playstyle to die again.
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 70-80 Hours
- Offline Achievements: 49
- Online Achievements: 0
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Glitched achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Minimum Playthroughs: 80-100
As strange as it may sound, your first step is going to be clearing your first run. This won’t be easy, so expect to die a lot before you succeed for the first time. Thankfully, even if you die, no run is a waste. You will be getting experience with the different types of enemies and their attack patterns, learning what to expect from different rooms and bosses, and getting more experience with using weapon(s). Darkness is especially important in the beginning because it is the currency used to rank up talents in the Mirror in your bedroom between runs. These Mirror talents are persistent benefits, so all of the Darkness you collect can be spent here to make you stronger for each subsequent run. Focus on unlocking more talents with Keys, and leveling them up with Darkness. Don’t forget to use Nectar to unlock Keepsakes from the various characters. These will also help you on your playthroughs. Specifically, the one you get from Cerberus boosts your health significantly early on, and this can really help during your first runs. Escaping successfully for the first time unlocks access to the Pact of Punishment. Now whenever you go to start a run, you will be shown a list of conditions you can enable that make your playthrough more difficult. You probably just barely survived your first successful escape, but now it’s time to make things more difficult! Your next milestone is going to be your tenth successful escape, as that technically completes the story. Because of story reasons, your tenth successful escape is shorter and easier than all other escapes. As a result, you can make things worlds easier on you by pairing your tenth successful escape with the hardest achievement in the game: “Skelly’s Last Lamentations” which requires you to successfully escape with a Heat of 16.
By now, you should have experience with many different conditions from the Pact of Punishment, you should have unlocked access to the second side of the Mirror in your bedroom, and you’ve assuredly unlocked all six weapons. You should now focus on completing the prophecies that have achievements associated with them and regular prophecies, as they reward you with different currencies that can speed upgrades up. You should also start escaping with all the talents that the Mirror has to offer in order to work towards other achievements. Make sure that by this point, you have already gifted everyone Nectar and have all keepsakes unlocked and ready for use.
At this point you should be done with a large portion of the achievements, but likely still need to level up many Keepsakes and still have a handful of prophecies to complete, as well as complete the epilogue of the story. The most important thing for this step is that by now you’ve almost certainly finished all of the Work Orders from the Contractor that require Gemstones. At this point, there is nothing to spend Gemstones on, so you should be trading all of your Gemstones to the Broker in the Lounge for Keys. You shouldn’t have anything to spend Keys on either, so Keys should be traded for Nectar. Once you finish the Epilogue you will most likely still have a few prophecies to complete, but all in all, you are almost done!
- First, you’ll need to complete an escape attempt for the first time in order to unlock access to the Pact of Punishment, which lets you add modifiers to your game. For this achievement, you need to scale the Extreme Measures option to the third rank. Each rank gives a new aspect to each regional boss and you will have to clear Elysium for this achievement to unlock.Below you can find the modified aspects for each boss region:
- The Tartarus boss fight will have all three Furies fighting you at the same time;
- The Asphodel boss arena will have magma everywhere;
- The Elysium boss fight will have Theseus on a chariot, shooting miniguns and running around doing circles.
- This achievement requires some preparation and some serious work. You will first need to complete the story. This means successfully escaping ten times total. This will bring Persephone down into the House of Hades and allow you to start increasing your bond with her and progressing dialogue. Refer to “The Family Secret” achievement section for completing the story. Afterwards, continue talking to Persephone after each run, as well as Hades, to progress the story more, eventually discussing the Olympian gods and what will happen if they find out everything that happened. You will the get the prophecy ‘The Queen’s Plan’, which requires you to get closer with the Olympian gods. With ‘The Queen’s Plan’ prophecy completed, you’ll receive ‘Family Reunion’ from Persephone immediately after. This simple prophecy requires you to invite all of the Olympian gods to a feast. You can play runs and hope for them to show up, or the faster method is just to equip a God’s keepsake, start a run, grab their boon to invite them, kill yourself in the first encounter, then repeat for the other eight gods. Once you’ve invited all nine gods, talk to Persephone and Hades back in the House of Hades, and it’ll start the feast and trigger the epilogue of the game, unlocking this achievement.
- The first of Skelly’s prizes is unlocked by completing an escape attempt on Heat 8 or higher. This can be stacked with the second prize, which requires Heat 16. Please refer to the “Skelly’s Last Lamentations” achievement section for more details.
- Skelly’s second prize is awarded for completing a run on Heat 16 or higher. This achievement stacks with “The Useless Trinket”, so you can unlock both achievements if you jump right to Heat 16. From the Courtyard where Skelly is, head down to the bottom to find three covered statues. Interact with the left one to activate the prophecy for his first prize, and once you complete it you can interact with the second for this achievement. For story reasons, your tenth successful escape attempt is the easiest playthrough you’ll have. As a result, it is highly recommended to pair your tenth successful escape attempt with your Heat 16 run, as it drops the difficulty of the attempt significantly. The reason for this (without spoiling anything) is because on your tenth successful run, Hades doesn’t fight you at the end.
- The Infernal Arms are the six different weapons available in the Courtyard. All of them are unlocked with keys, except for the sword that you start with. This achievement should unlock fairly quick with progression.
- Each weapon has a single hidden aspect that you can unlock and use. Once you have one unlocked, you just need to complete an escape attempt with it equipped. Please refer to the “Infernal Arms” achievement section for more details.
- Once you obtain enough keys to unlock all six weapons, you will have access to view and unlock Weapon Aspects – pick a weapon to view that weapon’s Aspects. Every weapon has four Weapon Aspects. While this achievement may seem to require like a lot of Titan Blood to unlock all Weapon Aspects, the other catch is that every weapon’s Hidden Aspect, aside from the Spear, requires you to spend 5 Titan Blood on upgrading Weapon Aspects. So every weapon will require 5 Titan Blood invested to reveal the Hidden Aspect and then 6 Titan Blood to unlock all three Aspects, so 11 Titan Blood per weapon.
- Once you unlock your first one, equip it at the same place you choose/equip your Keepsakes, and this achievement will unlock. Please refer to the “Complete Set” achievement section for more details.
There are six Chthonic Companions to unlock, and this will be one of your last achievements in the game because some of them take quite a while to unlock. Below is a list of every companion:
- Companion Battie – Megaera
- Companion Mort – Thanatos
- Companion Rib – Skelly
- Companion Shady – Sisyphus
- Companion Fidi – Dusa
- Companion Antos – Achilles
- Notes: In most cases, the general idea is to increase your bond with the specific character and then interact with them until they gift you the companion. You will have to gift them in return ambrosia, and in some cases, complete an associated task for them (Sisyphus and Achilles). Please refer to the “End to Torment” and “Divided by Death” achievement sections for those requirements.
- After a lot of escape attempts, you will eventually get an objective upon entering your bedroom to go to bed. Doing this results in a dream where you are late for work and go to the Administrative Chamber. Complete the short dream sequence, and after that you’ll have a job available from the House Contractor to grant access to the Administrative Chamber for two Diamonds. Pay for this job, and then head inside to unlock this achievement.
- This achievement requires you to choose 100 different boons across all playthroughs. There are a total of 111 standard Olympian boons, plus 28 Duo Boons, for a total of 139 different Boon effects in the game. This achievement will most likely unlock through natural progression. You can also keep track of boons you haven’t previously selected by the little scroll icon next to it and the text ‘Fated Choice’, which will let you know that the boon contributes to this specific prophecy.
- After you earn enough keys and unlock all six weapons, you can talk to Skelly and you’ll then have access to see each weapon’s Aspect. Every weapon has the Aspect of Zagreus, two more Aspects that need to be unlocked first with Titan Blood before you can upgrade them, and a final hidden Weapon Aspect, that you will first need to meet some conditions to unlock. For this achievement, you need to max out any one Weapon Aspect on any weapon of your choosing.
- The Wretched Broker is the giant green creature on the right side of the Lounge with whom you can trade between runs. For this achievement to unlock, you will need to make a total of 20 trades with him.
- After a few successful escapes, Thanatos will appear at the start of a random encounter during your playthrough. When he does show up, he will help you by also killing enemies, but will compete against you to see who gets more kills. During these encounters, in the upper left corner of the screen with be a counter of how many kills each of you has gotten, and for this achievement, you need to have at least 15 more than him. You will need to be quite aggressive to ensure you kill 15 more enemies than him, since all of his attacks are one hit kills. So as long as you move from enemy to enemy and can kill them relatively quickly, you should be able to manage more kills than him. Once you beat him by 15 or more kills, this achievement will unlock.
- This is one of the longest achievements in the game. Please refer to the “Something From Everyone” achievement section for unlocking all Keepsakes. Every Keepsake is leveled up to max rank the same way: clear enough encounters with it equipped. Every Keepsake also has the same number of encounters to clear to level it up, and you will need approximately two full playthroughs per Keepsake to level it up entirely. As a result, it’s in your best interest and most efficient to continually change your Keepsake every time you fully level up the one you’re using. Once you reach max rank with all of the Keepsakes, this achievement will unlock.
- Every Keepsake in the game is unlocked the same way: gifting one Nectar to every single character in the game. However, because the “Friends Forever” achievement is one of the longest in the game, I highly recommend that you use each new Nectar you get to gift to someone new to get their Keepsake, such that you always have a Keepsake to equip to level up to max.
Below you can find an image of all keepsakes in the game:
- There is quite a bit of luck involved in this achievement. First, you will need to pick up a God’s Aid boon, with which you can call on that God’s help during an encounter. Continue to progress through the game, keeping an eye out for a chamber where the symbol above the door is two God symbols side by side. This indicates it’s a chamber with a God Trial inside. Of the two God symbols pictured, one of them needs to be the God whose Aid you have chosen during that run. Start the trial by picking the boon of the God whose Aid you don’t have. For example, if you have Poseidon’s Aid, and the two boons are Poseidon and Athena, pick the Athena boon. You want to fight against the God whose Aid you have. Now, during the ensuing encounter, you need to build up your God Gauge to its maximum. Once it’s full, use it to call for that God’s Aid against that God, which will unlock this achievement.
- This achievement requires you to reach maximum hearts with any character in the game. This will actually happen unavoidably while working on “One for the Ages” achievement, as you’ll be required to forge a bond with at least five Olympians to progress the story.
- The Lambent Plume is Hermes’ keepsake. To get it, you’ll need to gift one Nectar to Hermes when one of his boons spawn. The Lambent Plume gives you +1% dodge chance for every encounter you clear quickly. I highly recommend equipping it and leveling it up first, because its highest rank gives you a +1.2% dodge chance instead. This drops this achievement’s requirements from 20 encounters down to 17. Using an aggressive weapon will help so I highly recommend going for speed over protection. Keep in mind that you have to get 20% dodge chance in one run for this achievement to unlock.
- The first step here is to unlock Erebus Gates. You will need to build almost all of the Renovations from the Work Orders tab (first tab) of the Contractor in the House of Hades. Once you’ve done most of them, you’ll see an option under the Work Orders tab that costs two Diamonds and adds more renovation options. Pay for that job, and you’ll get numerous more renovation options in the Work Orders tab, all of which now cost Diamonds. Scroll down and you’ll find a job for building Erebus Gates, and it costs a hefty five Diamonds. Pay for that job, and now Erebus Gates have a chance to spawn, much like the Chaos portals that spawn as openings in the floor.There are two catches with Erebus Gates:
1. You can’t even access them unless you’re playing on a high enough Heat level. You’ll need at least Heat 5 for ones in Tartarus, Heat 10 for ones in Asphodel, and Heat 15 for ones in Elysium.
2. The reward you see when you enter the Gate is only awarded if you clear the encounter without taking damage, and therefore, you will only be awarded this achievement by claiming said reward.
- The Contractor is sitting just to the right of Lord Hades, and you can pay him to construct various things for you, that will either help during runs, or just provide customization options for the lounge. After you to pay for a total of 50 jobs, this achievement will unlock.
- There are a total of 24 Mirror talents that you need to spend Darkness on to rank up. After you spend enough keys to unlock all 12 talents on the ‘dark’ side, you can then talk to Nyx after runs and she’ll eventually grant you access to the ‘light’ side of the Mirror. On the left side of each talent will be a button you can click on to flip that talent to its light side version. You will also need to invest Darkness into each light side version of the talents to unlock this achievement. Some are quite expensive, but thankfully Darkness is very easy to come by. Getting one rank in each talent will unlock this achievement.
- The first step for this achievement is obtaining the Rod of Fishing. In order to do so, you must make it to Styx on a run at least once and construct the Fated List of Minor Prophecies from the Contractor for 20 Gemstones. Once you’ve done both, a new job will be available from the Contractor, to commission the Rod of Fishing for one Diamond. Pay the Diamond and you’ll be equipped with the fishing rod from here on out.
After receiving the rod, every chamber with any sort of ‘water opening’ has a small chance to have a fishing spot. For this achievement to unlock, you will need to catch a fish from each of the five regions in the game:
- Notes:The Chaos realm is NOT needed for this achievement. You do NOT need to catch a fish in each region in a single run, this achievement is cumulative.
- Skelly is the ‘training dummy’ in the Courtyard, right before you begin any escape attempt, where your weapons and keepsakes are located. Simply kill him with any weapon a total number of 15 times across all visits to unlock this achievement.
- For this achievement, you will first need to get lucky enough to acquire a Legendary Boon during a run, and then, at the transition between regions or during some encounters, you will need to interact with the red fountain to purge boons. You will also need to be lucky enough to have the legendary boon show up in the fountain in order to be able to purge it. Once done, this achievement will unlock.
- The Pierced Butterfly is Thanatos’s keepsake. You won’t be able to obtain it until you complete a few escapes, at which point Thanatos will randomly show up during an encounter to help you. After that, he has a chance of randomly showing up in the House of Hades. He’ll be over to the left past Achilles. You’ll need to give him one Nectar to get his keepsake. The Pierced Butterfly gives you +1% damage for every encounter you complete without taking damage. Before attempting this achievement, I highly recommend you equip and max level up this keepsake, because at its max level it gives +2% bonus damage, lowering the requirements for this achievement from 30 encounters to 15. I would recommend the use of the bow or spear for this achievement, to keep as much distance between you and the enemies as possible, minimizing the likelihood of them hitting you.
Once you get 30% bonus damage with the keepsake, this achievement will unlock.
- Cerberus can almost always be found right next to Hades’ desk in the House of Hades. Simply go up to him and pet him. Do this a cumulative total of 10 times across all visits/or at once to unlock this achievement.
- Every time you encounter Charon in one of his shops, there is a chance that you’ll see a sack of Obols behind him in a cage. If you decide to interact with this sack of 300 Obols behind him and ‘borrow’ them, it will initiate a fight with Charon. This fight is pretty difficult. He has quite a few different phases, and his attacks can do a lot of damage. Once you beat him however, he’ll drop a Loyalty Card for you to pick up, which gives you a discount for all of his shops and Wells for the rest of that run, while also unlocking this achievement.
- The requirements and tracking for this achievement are almost identical to the “Blessed by the Gods” achievement, except that you have to find Hammers rather than boons. Each of the six weapons will have an associated prophecy for using all Hammer effects with that weapon, so you can track them that way, and just like with the boons, any Hammer effects you haven’t chosen yet, will have the small scroll icon and the Fated Choice text box on the right side. You will need to use 50 different ones across all six weapons.
- The purchases for this achievement must be from the purple Wells of Charon that are found randomly in chambers and always between regions. Since every Well always sells three items, and since there is always a Well between each region, you are guaranteed to see three Wells with a total of nine items for this achievement on every playthrough. Save your money and you should easily be able to afford nine items in a single playthrough.
- This achievement will likely unlock naturally on your way to completing all other achievements. There are nine Olympians in the game, and the Codex entries for all nine are fully unlocked by accepting enough boons from each God. Each page of the Codex will tell you how many more boons you need to accept from that God to complete that God’s Codex entries. You can force more boons from a specific god by equipping that God’s Keepsake. That way, every run you start will have a boon from that specific God.
- Before you can start working on this achievement, you will need to commission the House Contractor for the Fated List of Minor Prophecies. This essentially tracks all side quests in the game, and there are 55 available prophecies in the game. For this achievement, you need to complete any 15.
- This achievement simply requires you to meet all the Gods listed under the ‘Chthonic Gods’ tab in your Codex. You simply need to reveal all names on that tab. Here is a list of all entries and where to find each:
- Hades – talk to him at his desk after any run
- Nyx – typically outside of your bedroom after each run
- Charon – found at his shop many times during each run
- Thanatos – after a random number of runs, he will show up at the start of a random encounter during a run
- Hypnos – always on the left of the hall as you enter the House of Hades
- Megaera – boss fight at the end of Tartarus
- Alecto – has a chance to be the boss at the end of Tartarus instead of Megaera
- Tisiphone – has a chance to be the boss at the end of Tartarus instead of Megaera
- Chaos – take a Chaos portal during any run and take the Chaos boon
- This prophecy first requires you to pay for the Work Order ‘Court Musician’s Sentence’, which frees Orpheus from solitary confinement. After runs, he will often be sitting to the right of Hades’ desk. You will now need to maximize your bond with both Orpheus and Eurydice. As mentioned, Orpheus is found sitting near Hades. Eurydice is found in Asphodel. This is completely random as to whether you’ll get an option for this door during a run, so it may take multiple runs to encounter her at all. For both of these characters, you’ll need to give them Nectar to maximize your bond until you reach the locked heart. You will also need to raise your bond with Nyx. Continue to have conversations with both Orpheus and Eurydice, and they will continually talk about each other. Eventually you will be able to convince them to reunite, if only they can figure out how, and then you’ll actually receive this prophecy. Now you need to talk to Nyx after runs, and eventually you’ll bring this situation up with her, and she’ll tell you where to find the pact keeping Orpheus here, in the Administrative Chamber. Head inside it and to the interaction point by the scrolls on the shelves. Interacting with it adds a new Work Order to the Contractor. Head there, and pay for ‘Singer’s Gamble’ to set Orpheus free. Talk to him to tell him he is free to go see Eurydice. Now you need to play runs until you find the Eurydice door in Asphodel. Enter it, and you’ll find the two of them together. Talk to them to fulfill this prophecy. Turn in the prophecy when you return to the House of Hades and this achievement will unlock.
- This is the longest prophecy in the game and will likely be one of your last achievements. In order to finish this prophecy, you’ll need to complete both the “End to Torment” achievement and “Musician and Muse” achievement, but the majority can be done concurrently. I mention below when these two prophecies need to be completed.This prophecy requires you to maximize your bond with Achilles, Patroclus, and Nyx. Patroclus is only found in Elysium. This spawns randomly during runs, so it may take multiple runs to encounter Patroclus. You will need to give Nectar to all three people to raise your bond up to the locked heart. You then need to continually talk to Achilles and Patroclus many times. They will eventually talk about being buried with each other’s ashes. After more conversations with both, Patroclus will eventually tell you to pass on a message to Achilles, telling him to “risk it all.” This is getting close to the end. Talk to Achilles to pass on this message, and he will tell you he needs to think on it. To get past this point, you must complete the above mentioned prophecies. Once they’re both done, talk to Achilles and he will eventually tell you that, because of your successes with eliminating those pacts, he is willing to take a risk on his own, and would like you to do the same for his pact. You now need to talk to Nyx to get her to tell you where Achilles’ pact is in the Administrative Chamber. Once she tells you, head there and interact with the interaction point near the scrolls on the shelves to add a new Work Order to the Contractor, called ‘Hero’s Sacrifice’. Once you pay for this, talk to Achilles to tell him he’s now free to go see Patroclus. Now you need to play through to Elysium and hope to find Patroclus again in his room, where Achilles will be with him. Talk to them to fulfill the prophecy. Turn it in when you return to the House of Hades to unlock this achievement.
- Note: After you find them both in Elysium, Achilles will then return to the House of Hades. You can now gift him Ambrosia to receive his Companion, which is required for the “Complete Set” achievement.
- For this achievement, you need to use all 24 of the talents during successful escapes. You will likely use all 12 dark side talents in an escape first, especially because almost every dark talents is better than its light counterpart. With only the 12 light side talents remaining, you do NOT need to use them all in a single run. You just eventually need to use them all, so if you find that you’re not confident with the light side talents, feel free to use them one at a time, using one light side talent per escape, until you’ve escaped with each of the light side talents. Once you’ve used all 24 talents during successful escapes, the prophecy will be fulfilled. Turn it in to unlock this achievement.
- This prophecy involves freeing Sisyphus from his eternal torture. You will almost assuredly come across him in Tartarus during one of your early playthroughs, finding him and his boulder. For this prophecy, you’ll need to give Nectar to Sisyphus to raise his bond until the locked heart, and you will also need to raise your bond with Nyx and Megaera until the locked heart. Finding Sisyphus is entirely random during each run. You will need to give him Nectar and talk to him to progress through all of his dialogue options. He’ll eventually mention how he likes spending time with Bouldy and encourages you to also talk to Bouldy. At this point you will be able to talk to Bouldy and give Bouldy Nectar. You can give Bouldy a seemingly infinite amount of Nectar, but only two are necessary. You’ll then be able to have a conversation with Megaera in the Lounge between runs then, where you talk about Sisyphus not deserving this punishment and wanting her to go easy on him. Some time after that, you’ll be able to have a conversation with Nyx where she tells you where to find Sisyphus’s pact in the Administrative Chamber. Head there and look for an interact icon near the scrolls on the shelves to find his pact. That will add a new Work Order with the Contractor. Head to the Contractor and there will be a Work Order called ‘Knave-King’s Sentence’ that costs 4 Diamonds. Pay for this to free Sisyphus. Once you’ve paid for the Work Order, you will now need to find Sisyphus on another run, where you can talk to him to tell him he’s free. This fulfills the prophecy, and when you turn it in, this achievement will unlock.
- Notes: When you find Sisyphus at the end to tell him he’s free, you’ll open up his locked heart and be able to gift him Ambrosia. Do so to earn his Companion, which is needed for the “Complete Set” achievement.
- After successfully escaping for the first time, you’ll gain access to the Pact of Punishment. This allows you to enable conditions that make each run more difficult for you. There are 15 different conditions you can enable. This achievement requires you to successfully escape with each of the 15 conditions enabled. You do NOT need to have all 15 enabled on a single escape. Once you use them all, this achievement will unlock.
- This prophecy first requires you to raise your bond with Nyx and Chaos. Finding Chaos is entirely reliant on a Chaos portal spawning during your playthrough. You’ll need to give both of them Nectar until their hearts reach the locked heart. You will then also need to exhaust all conversations with them. At one point, they will both start talking about how they haven’t seen each other for a while, and then eventually they will want to reunite. Continue conversing with them during/after each run, and eventually Nyx will mention that the Eldest Sigil in the Administrative Chamber needs to be repaired, allowing her to travel to Chaos to reunite. It is at this point that you finally actually get the ‘Night and Darkness’ prophecy added to your list. Once she mentions this, after the next run you should have a new Work Order available with the Contractor. It will cost you 3000+ Darkness to pay for this Work Order. Once you’ve amassed enough, pay for it and then talk to Nyx. She will say she’s going to go visit Chaos. Now you need to play runs until you find another Chaos portal. Take it, and you will find Nyx standing at the edge of the platform. Talk to her to fulfill the prophecy. When you return to the House of Hades, turn in the prophecy to unlock this achievement.
- After successfully escaping for the first time, you’ll have access to the Pact of Punishment, which lets you add conditions to your playthrough to make it more challenging. For this achievement, you need to enable at least one rank of the Benefits Package condition. This condition gives all armored enemies during your playthrough an added perk. There are eight different possible perks the various armored enemies can have. To unlock this achievement, you must encounter each type of perk at least once across all playthroughs. It doesn’t matter if you successfully escape during those playthroughs, just as long as you encounter each type of perk eventually. As a result, you can simply up this condition to the max rank to give all armored enemies three perks each, greatly increasing your chances of encountering every type of perk. After encountering a few different perks, this ‘Slashed Benefits’ prophecy will initiate, allowing you to track which ones you’ve seen. You’ll then need to return to the House of Hades and collect your reward for completing the prophecy, at which point this achievement will unlock.
- The first step for this achievement is paying for the Work Order from the Contractor called ‘Court Musician’s Sentence’. This will free Orpheus and allows him to be sitting next to the Contractor most times when you visit the House of Hades. You don’t need to max your bond with Orpheus to get him to sing. Simply continue to talk to him after runs, and eventually when you return to the House of Hades after a run, you’ll be greeted by music. Talk to Orpheus when this happens and this achievement will unlock.
- This prophecy is eventually given to you by Ares. You will need to give him Nectar at least a few times to increase your bond with him, and eventually, after many runs of accepting boons from him, he will tell you something about shedding blood for him and this prophecy will be foretold and added to your list. The actual requirement is to get a cumulative total of 10,000 kills. The only way to track this amount is to construct the Scrying Pool in your Bedchambers via the Contractor. You can then interact with it between runs to see your total kill count. Once you’ve killed 10,000 enemies, you will need to again accept Ares’ boons until he remarks how much blood you’ve shed, at which point this prophecy will be fulfilled. Turn it in to unlock this achievement.
- This prophecy simply requires you to successfully escape while using each of the six weapons. The main difficulty will be switching between close range combat and long range combat. Once you’ve escaped with all six weapons, turn the prophecy in to unlock this achievement.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Hades guide. This guide was originally created and written by ๖ۣۜKyozo ✗ ๖ۣۜKami. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.